Akasa Eclipse 62's Club... Desktop & Machines.

Associate
OP
Azza said:
That side panel looks realy great PinkFloyd. How did you go about doing that? Im getting the windowed panel that Akasa does but yours looks great. May give it a go.

Some pictures of just how removable the panels are.

2.jpg

3.jpg

And here are the panels.

1.jpg
Hi Azza, Noticed top panel with two 120mm fan fittings, been toying with putting a 120mm fan on top panel, were did you get panel / work done, PS: Excellent pics ;)

Caporegime
I bought the case from the MM. The guy I bought it from did it himself, he had a double rad init for his watercooling. Ive since got a new top panel. I may tidy up his cutting and put some fans in there or splash out on some watercooling and do my own cutting in the new panel.

Are you using the stock cooler on your CPU BFG 9000?

Caporegime
tomanders91 said:
2 more questions,

will this fit a GTX ok?

And also What 2 120mm fans do u reccomend?

Yes a GTX will fit fine.

Most people have Akasa Ambers in their Eclipse, but I have two Zalman ZM-F3 120mm fans. I do have two Ambers which i will proabilly fit when my new mobo arrives.

Probabilly everyone will reccomend the Ambers and I shall aswell.

Soldato
Lolcb said:
Get G80 as well to join the exclusive G80 club under graphics section.
I will do eventually, waiting for the price to come down a bit more. :)

Azza said:
That side panel looks realy great PinkFloyd. How did you go about doing that? Im getting the windowed panel that Akasa does but yours looks great. May give it a go.
The previous owner (goreblast) imported it from Globalwin in the US.
No idea if you can still get them.

Associate
OP
Azza said:
I bought the case from the MM. The guy I bought it from did it himself, he had a double rad init for his watercooling. Ive since got a new top panel. I may tidy up his cutting and put some fans in there or splash out on some watercooling and do my own cutting in the new panel.

Are you using the stock cooler on your CPU BFG 9000?

As you can see from pictures of my Akasa Eclipse, my AMD64 AM2 Dual Core 5000+ is using the Stock HSF, always used Stock HSF's, my AM2 5000+ is running very cool under load not exceeding 36 degrees, on idle it sits at 26 degrees, so very happy, the Akasa Eclipse 62 also contributes to excellent cooling to all components... ;)

Back
Top Bottom