***AKG Q701 Official Owners Thread***

I must admit I will be a little sad if I have to pay the £25... I only jumped on these because they were so cheap. I don't need them at all. I think I had drunk quite a bit of whiskey beforehand as well. :p

You wont get a better headphone for £120, tbh. Nothing will come close. They will also be an upgrade from what you currently have, as iirc you have some low mid-fi Senns...

If anyone isn't keeping theirs I'll take it off their hands;)

Wouldn't mind comparing these to my DT770s but no one I know has a pair.

I know that some unlucky people will have been hit but this was pointed out in the original thread. I still don't see any reason to not get them it's still a saving of like 45% off the UK price.

These headphones RRP is £400 also and Amazon were selling the green version for £300 a month ago.

I wouldn't be complaining about £20 on top when the original price was so cheap to begin with.

So a few days and nights of use and today I'm noticing the bass has a bit more mass to it, the soundstage especially in movies feels a bit more refined, hard to explain but it feels "matured" as opposed to the new maybe tad harshness you find with some headphones/speakers,

Back
Top Bottom