***AKG Q701 Official Owners Thread***

no note from RM and still not arrived.

I am starting to get a bit peeved, I ordered well before all of you as well. I don't mind waiting if I was able to track the package and know where it is. It's the not knowing at all that is worrying me.

I don't have any time to use them atm anyway, I just want them so I know that they have arrived safely. When I have some free time in a few weeks is when I'll open them up and see how good they are far too busy atm.

I mighty get lucky and get no charge, 10th dispatch here

If yours hasn't arrived by now, customs have tagged it.

Because Hutchy's arrived 2-3 days ago and it was dispatched on the tenth. He never got hit by customs.

I also have a tenth dispatch and no sign of it so I also have been hit by customs.

I expect a bill today through the door

I thought perhaps the X1 were better than these in movies because of the added bass detail but now that I've had proper time with BluRay films on the AKG I think the nodded Q701s are better all round.

If it hadn't been for the massive price drop on the group buy then I'd still be in favour of the X1 I guess as you can get them for £150 still and you do need to go into some effort to mod the Q701...

The detail of these is just immense, amazing for Scifi films especially where futuristic noises and ambient sounds are all around your head!

Back
Top Bottom