Alex Jones..

Caporegime
The emails were SENT to him, how is that not hard to understand?

Ah, the old 'the emails were sent to me by hackers and somehow none of my filters were working that day' defence.

But I was told I was a crazy conspiracy theorist for thinking elite child sex trafficking rings exist

ePbkbBf.png

Firstly, lie detectors don't work, which is why their results are not admissible in court.

Secondly, this 'testimony' comes from Benjamin Szemkus, a lying fantasist nobody. It's worthless. Notice how he's desperate to cram all the usual targets into his claim: Alefantis, Humal, Weiner, Schneiderman, and Daniels. It's such a blatant fabrication, he might as well add Chelsea Clinton at this stage to complete the set.

Thirdly, Szemkus first came out with this nonsense all the way back in June 2018. The police have done absolutely nothing with it since then, because they know it's ********. The whole thing is neatly debunked here.

Fourthly, no-one has ever provided any evidence of a genuine snuff video. They don't exist. It's an urban legend.

Caporegime
I'm sure you'd never think it was strange if the directors of the Trump foundation were also involved in a child sex trafficking ring, and money was flowing back into his charity now would you

Neither Nancy Salzman nor the Bronfman sisters were directors of the Clinton Group Initiative. They were simply members, and paid $15,000 per year for that privilege. None of them were involved in a child sex trafficking ring.

The former leader of NXIVM (Keith Raniere) was run out of Arkansas while Bill Clinton was governor, after Clinton's attorney general charged him with fraud and business deception.

The members of NXIVM are Democrats, so it's not surprising that they donated to Democrat causes.

Money can only be said to 'flow back' from a charity if it originally came from there, so that accusation is pure nonsense. No money 'flowed back' to the Clinton's charity, an donations to Clinton's presidential campaign by NXIVM members came directly from individuals.

Commissario
is that meant to show anything?

Oh the bumper sticker that is probably there as "standard prop to make you seem hip and with it" '103 in the catalogue of "safe props to use in school books when you're trying to seem understanding of the kids and their parents", with "plush toy [insert name of toy that was in fashion five years ago, or maybe when your target audience of parents were kids]" and "random stickers from non threatening pop bands" or "poster of good wholesome, and non controversial films".

When you decide something means something silly or significant, you'll start seeing it everywhere, especially if you're obsessed with it in some context or another.
It's got less significance than the lectern and is basically of the same import or less than the plush toys, and badges or coloured rocks or whatever they are on the back wall, it's just that you're obsessed by a stupid CT.

Chances are if you go through content from that company from the last 30 or 40 years you'll see similar usage of stickers for other things, it looks like they've taken a bunch of faintly nostalgic stock images to make something for the article, to me it screams "twee magazine image, made from stock components, probably by someone who is trying for a friendly teacher vibe having watched too much trashy teen comedies", as opposed to "proof that this insane pizza gate theory is real!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!".

Soldato
When you decide something means something silly or significant, you'll start seeing it everywhere, especially if you're obsessed with it in some context or another.

Don't try and argue with the bordering on mentally ill Alex Jones fans, they won't see reason and its futile.

Soldato
Hmm, funny how none of the mainstream news picked up on this :confused:

Why would it be mainstream news?

Unless I'm very mistaken he isn't a public figure and he's not committed a national news grade crime.

So it's entirely normal that him committing a crime only circulates in the pool which is affected, which is tech sites, since he's a tech reporter.

TJM

TJM

Associate
Has anyone crunched the numbers on the ratio of suspected paedophiles with references to pizza in their usernames to those without?

Soldato
Has anyone crunched the numbers on the ratio of suspected paedophiles with references to pizza in their usernames to those without?

You don't get charged with suspicion of being a paedophile any more than you get charged with suspicion of being a hetrosexual.

The sexual offences happen when you involve others without consent (the legal variety). Or in this case, plan to.

I mostly can't believe a professional tech nerd could be ignorant enough to type that stuff on the internet.

Anyway he seemed serious enough, society is better off if he's kept out of it.

Soldato

In your post you have 2 links to 2 of the most prominent main stream internet gossip sites. Why would CNN or the BBC pick up on it? I know your the kind of sad act who spends their entire life wrapped online but it's not the real world and only a tiny portion of the population care about being that online.

Peter Bright wasn't famous in the slightest. The mainstream population won't have even heard of ARS Technica never mind it's individual journo's.

Soldato
It's difficult to get real context on the pedo issue because there is hysteria and manipulation on all sides.

But it does go on, and is well organised. There is a good series on youtube were this journalist is putting some light in to the dark web. The series is both fascinating on the secretative programs they use to protect themselves. But also disturbing. Considering thousands are arrested in these massive raids every year, including people in this country. It's not surprising that one or two belong to the upper echelons of government.

From what I'm seeing in the news of epstein it looks like that was an organised pedo ring that was trying to blackmail powerful people. Some of the people around him are very suspicious.

Then of course we have Jimmy Saville here, that was not only suspected of many things by the police. But also had access to the royal family. Do you think the secret services didn't do a background check on Saville before they let him in?

Soldato
Brian Harvey is going on about this on his YT channel, he seems to know quite a lot he's accusing music producers, politicians and others of being involved. He's met with smear campaigns from the papers, anonymous death threats with police warnings, and police harassment. So yes it does go on, a small percentage of powerful people living in a dark underbelly of humanity.

I met one guy in my own lifetime who told me some things that would make you shudder. These kind of things involving child sex rings and murder and no I obviously have nothing to do with it.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
You get so hung up on a codeword it's hilarious, you sound like no one has ever used a codeword before. I used to think you were so obsessed about proving me wrong about absolutely everything, but now I think someone is slipping you money...

Sorry, can I just get a clarification here?

You think that someone is paying members of a forum that you spaff conspiracy nonsense on to disagree with you? Is that right?

Soldato
Sorry, can I just get a clarification here?

You think that someone is paying members of a forum that you spaff conspiracy nonsense on to disagree with you? Is that right?

No more ridiculous than people on here that think pro Trump comments are the work of Russians infiltrating the forums

Caporegime
No more ridiculous than people on here that think pro Trump comments are the work of Russians infiltrating the forums

Not all are, no. But chances are there is at least one Russian working on here planting rubbish. Its more believable than the alternative that the poster in question is just so fanatical and blind to Trump and quite often "forgets" he is supposed to be living in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom