Aliens : Colonial Marines - FPS ( They're back ! )

Soldato
Beast.. Should be good! I absolutely loved AVP when I was younger, scared the hell out of me too! :D

Portable radar...

Beep beeeep beeeeep beeeeeeeeeeeeeep.... 10ft closing. beeeeeeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeep.... pfft pfft pfft pfft.

WTF where'd it go?!?!? ARGH new pants please I don't want to turn around. :(

Brings back many happy memories.. How I hated that motion detector, it usually just succeeded in scaring me more!

Associate
i posted the press release for this game on another forum, the first reply was "forgive me but that sounds retarded" and the 2nd reply quoted the first reply and say "i agree"

what is wrong with these people??

:(

Associate
Ripley: HUDSON! This little girl survived longer than that with no weapons and no training.
[to Newt]
Ripley: Right?
[Newt apes a salute]
Hudson: Why don't you put her in charge?

:D

I seriously hope this game rocks.

Associate
Just watched Aliens SE tonight... Classic :) And about time we got a new game!

"Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal"

Soldato
Oh man I've been waiting for an Aliens game for aaaageeeees! Would have preferred it if it was AVP3 as AVP2 had the best multiplayer I've ever played.
Nothing like playing a little survivor and theres only 2 ofyou against 10 aliens and your stuck in a vent with hardly any ammo...awesome :D
AVP2 had a great online community as well and hopefully if this game has multiplayer it will be the same.

I belive that Vivendi now own the licence to AVP (As AVP and Aliens are no longer a single "franchise") There was a large split in the franchises when the AVP films came out to stop legal issues arising.

Therefore you may well see another AVP but it wouldnt have anthing from the "Aliens" film it would be based around the new AVP movies (and be plusblished by vivendi). This is an "Aliens" game based on the original film and franchise which is owned by FOX and published by SEGA.

If that helps :)

Oh and BTW: Gearbx have already stated the game has online coop and it forms a large part of the game so expect some big online fire fights vs CPU aliens.. Although i dont know about DM type modes as nothing has been announced yet.

Man of Honour
I remember playing AvP at an I-series LAN years ago (i4 or i5 maybe?) in co-op mode with a clan mate. Loved it and had quite a few genuinely jumpy moments. Can't wait for this to come out now :)

"Gun A 50% down" :D

Back
Top Bottom