Aliens : Colonial Marines - FPS ( They're back ! )

Permabanned
Lets move it marines! You heard the man and you know the drill, ***holes and Elbows! Hudson, come here, COME HERE.

I loved both games, though you are right in the sense the first one was scarier. Hopefully they can make this a masterpiece.

Associate
Anyone else notice that the Ship prolouge level in COD4 has quite a few Aliens lines in it? someone at IW is obviously a fan.

Its a good basis for a game but I wont get my hopes up too much. AvP games were very good mind you.

I did notice them mate but I honestly couldn't decide if there were oure coincidence or if they were genuine Aliens quotes.

Soldato
Anyone else notice that the Ship prolouge level in COD4 has quite a few Aliens lines in it? someone at IW is obviously a fan.

Its a good basis for a game but I wont get my hopes up too much. AvP games were very good mind you.

Battlestar Galactica Razor contains a few aliens lines too

"Watch those corners..."

Soldato
"Game over man... Game over!"

They mostly come out at night....

Mostly.

One of my favourite ever film quotes. :D It's even better when Eric Cartman used it during an episode of South Park.

Battlestar Galactica Razor contains a few aliens lines too

"Watch those corners..."

Dog Soldiers has at least one quote from Aliens near the start. Sean Pertwee's "I want a nice clean dispersal this time." made me smile.

Last edited:
Associate
Ah Alien is a great flick, but I love Aliens. Can quote literally every line of that movie and it sounds cool.

"...any questions?"
"Yeah, how do I get out of this chicken $#|7 outfit?"

Soldato
there are just so many good quotes from this film...

"get away from her you..."

"then you aint readin it right"... "im readin it right man!"

"someone shouted Alien, she though they said Illegal Alien"

Soldato
"mothers dead... A**h*le"

That would be father LOL

a2out20p1.jpg

A bit of Aliens folklore ;)

uv

uv

Soldato
look into my eye..

played some Multiplayer AvP1 skirmish the other night, really good timing it seems to get the cannon moving again :D

Soldato
I have nothing to add but a quote

"What do you mean 'They cut the power?' How could they cut the power, man? They're animals!"

Last edited:
Associate

Its got a few other movie quotes as well, like one from The Matrix. At the end of the first level when the ship is sinking, if you miss the jump for the chopper, i think you get "Everyone falls the first time".

[Back on topic] Wonder if they're going to use the squad system from Brothers in Arms, or try something different. So long as it's not like the first BiA, and we have to out flank every group of aliens we see.

Associate
LOL. at the original BiA tactics....flanking aliens...? They'd tear your ass to pieces. Probably gonna be dependent on covering each other, fire and movement, and "falling back by numbers to the APC"

Apone! Apone??

Back
Top Bottom