Alienware announces the AW2725DF and AW3225QF (worlds first 4k 240hz and worlds first 1440p 360hz QD-OLED monitors - launches January 2024)

I'm assuming they are either in a container or in a holding warehouse somewhere as there is no actual 'production' for them to go into here. So as soon as the stock hits the distributing warehouse I'd imagine they will be shipped the same/next day. In my previous experience with Dell stuff only stayed in production where it was say a laptop that was being built to order rather than straight out of stock. Mine still showing delivery 28th as well.

I paid for my 32" on credit card on feb 5th. Was shopwing as pending for a week and now even that has gone away compleatly. assuming that meens it will go through again on dspatch so thats good. still shows feb 27th ship date/ 28th deleivery date atm

I paid for my 32" on credit card on feb 5th. Was shopwing as pending for a week and now even that has gone away compleatly. assuming that meens it will go through again on dspatch so thats good. still shows feb 27th ship date/ 28th deleivery date atm
As they'd already had the payment approved it'll simply be taken at the time of dispatch (as you've said) even although it's dropped off from pending for now.

Mines showing 28th ship and 29th delivery but that will hopefully change when it moves to "in production". Still hopeful it'll be delivered well before the date but no rush.

When I preordered the AW3423DW they had a delivery date around end of March.

The delivery date was delayed twice by email to 22nd April and 6th May. However it ended up going into production on 8th April and shipped the next day.

Hoping it doesn't happen again with the 32" but I don't really trust the 29th Feb date on mine.

When I preordered the AW3423DW they had a delivery date around end of March.

The delivery date was delayed twice by email to 22nd April and 6th May. However it ended up going into production on 8th April and shipped the next day.

Hoping it doesn't happen again with the 32" but I don't really trust the 29th Feb date on mine.
Hopefully not, granted it might work out for me if it is delayed as I'm away on holiday from the 24th for a week... Did you get any compensation for the delay?

Back
Top Bottom