Alienware announces the AW2725DF and AW3225QF (worlds first 4k 240hz and worlds first 1440p 360hz QD-OLED monitors - launches January 2024)

Associate
got mine on the monitor mount last night, all good i think so far
need to shift the mount a touch as its not central on my desk, not sure if it was before now either lol, but time to shift it a few cm
tightned a touch more the spring but stable so far. The m4x 10 screews were in the back of the 32" screen so just added washers and bolted it on. power cable was a tight fit on the support but all good in the end. used an male to femail iec extension in the arm to screen, then then normal power plug to the lead behind the desk
will post pic once i get home

Associate
I updated the firmware yesterday after I dug the usb cable out of the box, on the dell support page it does list the firmware update as critical so it's probably best to do it sooner rather than later.

Soldato
Sorted out now and running great so much difference from my old one,had a bit of a heart attack moment as the power cable wasnt seated right because of the cover so ive taking it off.

Associate
Sorted out now and running great so much difference from my old one,had a bit of a heart attack moment as the power cable wasnt seated right because of the cover so ive taking it off.
Are you running the cables from the port out the channel at the back before putting the cover on?

Soldato
Was playing BF1 last night, off topic but was bloody great match maybe the 240hz is making me better :cry: , and during one match I had some pretty thick lines appear for second or two, haven't seen it since and I played Yakuza 0 for couple hours afterwards with no issues so thinking must've been a graphical issue in BF

Soldato
Was playing BF1 last night, off topic but was bloody great match maybe the 240hz is making me better :cry: , and during one match I had some pretty thick lines appear for second or two, haven't seen it since and I played Yakuza 0 for couple hours afterwards with no issues so thinking must've been a graphical issue in BF
It definitely helps, had a few games on R6 and some Fortnite and I was racking up some kills haha!

Soldato
48-A32-CC6-EEEB-42-FD-B86-E-1509260-B4-A58.jpg
Speakers have arrived to test with PS5 / PC.

Back
Top Bottom