Alienware announces the AW2725DF and AW3225QF (worlds first 4k 240hz and worlds first 1440p 360hz QD-OLED monitors - launches January 2024)

Yeah I think if I could get it for below £800, I would jump on it but for now meh :p Also, partly because really need a new gpu first for future RT goodness at decent fps :cool:

I'm in the middle of trying to get it into the 800's atm lol. My work 'discount' just loads me into their employee/partner website but doesn't actually discount anything as the price is already discounted from Dell at the moment lol. This is not good enough! :cry:

Absolutely not, but recognition is given to proper changes that make a difference! This is basically a practice run for gen 4 21:9 QD-OLED next year or some such :p

Employer used to issue discount codes, but doesn't seem like they do anymore. I found a workaround and got the price down to £800.80 too

Hmmm i wonder if that cashback will work now.

What workaround is that? My work give discount codes but that's it I think.

Last edited:
What workaround is that? My work give discount codes but that's it I think.

I had to find the dell 'member for employee discount' page which then took me to what looked like an unofficial dell page but after some research it was legit. Entered my work email for verification and then Dell kindly emailed me a bunch of codes lol

Whereas before our internal hub provided the actual codes, now they don't. They just send you to the 'partner website' which doesn't discount anything, I'm assuming because Dell are running a promotion already.

Last edited:
I had to find the dell 'member for employee discount' page which then took me to what looked like an unofficial dell page but after some research it was legit. Entered my work email for verification and then Dell kindly emailed me a bunch of codes lol

Whereas before our internal hub provided the actual codes, now they don't. They just send you to the 'partner website' which doesn't discount anything, I'm assuming because Dell are running a promotion already.
Ah can you send me the link for that please.

Back
Top Bottom