Alienware announces the AW2725DF and AW3225QF (worlds first 4k 240hz and worlds first 1440p 360hz QD-OLED monitors - launches January 2024)

I tried but no luck, how about you?

I'll be getting a fair amount of reward points once the monitor ships. Could always reorder another one with the discount plus the points and send this one back... if that works :p

Had a quick go but no luck either, well it does discount but it cleverly only applies discount to the accessories and not the full basket :(

Still not sure yet.....

Had a quick go but no luck either, well it does discount but it cleverly only applies discount to the accessories and not the full basket :(

Still not sure yet.....

You know you want it. You get gen 3 and superior image quality now. Let's be honest, the 40" won't be cheap at all.

You know you want it. You get gen 3 and superior image quality now. Let's be honest, the 40" won't be cheap at all.

Probably be about £1200 tbh, remember we all thought the aw34 would be silly expensive and then thought the aw32 would be even more bonkers but they ended up well priced.

Probably be about £1200 tbh, remember we all thought the aw34 would be silly expensive and then thought the aw32 would be even more bonkers but they ended up well priced.

I am going by the difference between their 34 and 38" monitors. As I recall there was a big difference.

No way I would pay that. Would not even pay it for the 32" 4K one which I really want. Sub £800 for me, ideally £700 :D

Last edited:
Screw it, ordered. £800 (will be just below that actually after amex cashback too and of course if quidco goes through) not too shabby especially if can sell the dw for £500-600

Will see how it is and return if I can't get used to 16.9 again :cry:

Last edited:
Just checked quidco and yup the aw34 was declined so likely this one will be too!

hw9NgdY.png

Just checked quidco and yup the aw34 was declined so likely this one will be too!

hw9NgdY.png

Lol. My one was not declined.

Had a look. Was with topcashback and got £48.39 :D

I always use TCB unless Quidco offer a decent amount more. They are more reliable in my experience.

Last edited:

Still not sure yet.....

Yep same, I even tried removing the items after applying the codes, and it removed the codes along with the item too :( lol. Was worth a go

I see you just ordered one too, let me know what you think. ETA for mine is Monday, but hopefully it'll arrive over the weekend.

How long until quidco shows the dell purchase/activity?

Yep same, I even tried removing the items after applying the codes, and it removed the codes along with the item too :( lol. Was worth a go

I see you just ordered one too, let me know what you think. ETA for mine is Monday, but hopefully it'll arrive over the weekend.

Won't be till Monday at the earliest but most likely Tuesday for me but will do!

Always following my lead, psssh!

I have been telling him to get that monitor for a while. In the end I knew I would have to convince you first to get him.

Never thought that would work on Mr ultrawide is life though :D

Unless it really blows me away, it'll be going back within 14 days :cry:

You will keep it.

If you can find a buyer for your 34" :p

Back
Top Bottom