Alienware announces the AW2725DF and AW3225QF (worlds first 4k 240hz and worlds first 1440p 360hz QD-OLED monitors - launches January 2024)

Nope was 104 so updated to 105

Cool, thanks.

Does anyone know which preset is best for macOS? Standard looks okay, but nowhere near as punchy as my LG C2. I tried Creator --> sRGB with HDR Peak 1000 enabled and the colours are washed out.

EDIT: The "Cool" preset on the monitor looks pretty good in macOS. Makes it look quite similar to the MacBook Pro 14" internal screen.

Last edited:
God of War looks incredible, but then it looked incredible on the LG C2 42" too.

The difference is, I can see more of the image because the edges aren't in my peripheral vision. The C2 is excellent, but it's just too big for me.

I need to give the AW3225QF a good test drive next week for productivity, but I'm really enjoying the size and improved PPI already. The curve is going to take some getting used to, but I don't hate it (yet?).

Be poor me, I started looking on the forum to “Upgrade” my G3223D and I was settling with the G3233Q… then I started getting into the UW discussions and the DWF was and still is extremely tempting.. then mrk receives his AW3225QF and by the looks of things is really enjoying it .. I’m still no closer to grabbing a new monitor :cry: but I’ve narrowed it down to 2 … I think :D

Hi @mrk sorry to keep mithering you with questions but have you (so far) found any issues that the OP found on this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/OLED_Gaming/s/vwCuBvtbwP. Or have firmware updates “sorted” these out thanks

That's a massive post and it's quite confusing with all the udpates and whatnot, is there a gist version of the issues? I've mentioned the dolby vision feature feeling like it's unfinished but just disable that in the OSD. Have not noticed any other issues as I stick to Creator mode srgb for the most colour accurate output, just like on the DW.

The other features that I use all work the same as they did on the DW.

Be poor me, I started looking on the forum to “Upgrade” my G3223D and I was settling with the G3233Q… then I started getting into the UW discussions and the DWF was and still is extremely tempting.. then mrk receives his AW3225QF and by the looks of things is really enjoying it .. I’m still no closer to grabbing a new monitor :cry: but I’ve narrowed it down to 2 … I think :D

The Dell offer expires on the 28th so you've got time to decide. The current DWF price is a very good price.

And annoyingly I've just checked again and they've increased the discount some more for the QF, and I can pick it up for £783.19 with discount code. Cheeky ******* lol

Last edited:
The Dell offer expires on the 28th so you've got time to decide. The current DWF price is a very good price.

And annoyingly I've just checked again and they've increased the discount some more for the QF, and I can pick it up for £783.19 with discount code. Cheeky ******* lol

Time to cancel mine, re-order and return when the other shows up then lol

• Haha
Reactions: TNA
What was the price before? Showing £889 but not sure what it was before and I can't see the original price in my order. Thinking may be worth contacting dell to see if they can refund the difference.

Reactions: TNA
What was the price before? Showing £889 but not sure what it was before and I can't see the original price in my order. Thinking may be worth contacting dell to see if they can refund the difference.

I'm pretty sure their discount brought it down to £910'ish.

And yes my thoughts exactly, otherwise it's going to cost them more with the returns and shipping out another order.

£17 is £17 lol

I'm pretty sure their discount brought it down to £910'ish.

And yes my thoughts exactly, otherwise it's going to cost them more with the returns and shipping out another order.

£17 is £17 lol

Hmmm need some official confirmation on price before I chat to them :p

Do others remember with 100% certainty?

Back
Top Bottom