Alienware announces the AW2725DF and AW3225QF (worlds first 4k 240hz and worlds first 1440p 360hz QD-OLED monitors - launches January 2024)

Soldato
I've just ordered the 32 inch OLED AW3225QF and I've been charged immediately for it. Been looking forward to this being released and managed to snag 5% off with my Perks at Work discount so I'm quite happy with that. Delivery is set as the 29th of February but I imagine it will move up at some point. I'm sure this is similar to other releases that have happened in the past where the lead time is out quite a bit but it moves up quickly.

Got a spare code by any chance? hahaha

Associate
My order for the 27” says 21st Feb,ordered on the 5th.
I ordered the same one yesterday also. Estimated delivery 20th but on the store page it says you can get it tomorrow if you were to buy today. I contacted support and they said my order will likely be much sooner than the estimated. Fingers crossed we all get it tomorrow xD

Last edited:
Soldato
Full review been released guys, looking gooooooooooooooood (bar the DV bug, but that'll get fixed) :cool:

Exciting stuff :D Hoping I don’t have to wait until the 29th but it is what it is. I did drop back down to 1440p recently but looking forward to getting back to 4k!

Back
Top Bottom