"Allergic" to fish - dilema.

Caporegime
Yak.

Tuna mings, it stinks, it will give you mercury poisoning and you made it even worse by putting stinky snozzcumber on it.

And the catching of tuna kills thousands of seabirds, sharks and dolphins every year.:(

Just thinking about it I stay clear of Salmon as well, as the last two or three times I ate it I ended up spewing everywhere, I just thought it was coincidence, but maybe it's not. Luckily I hate the stuff!:p

Soldato
And the catching of tuna kills thousands of seabirds, sharks and dolphins every year.:(

Just thinking about it I stay clear of Salmon as well, as the last two or three times I ate it I ended up spewing everywhere, I just thought it was coincidence, but maybe it's not. Luckily I hate the stuff!:p

What about dolphin friendly tuna?

Caporegime

maybe you're not cooking it properly?

Man of Honour
IMG_4937.JPG

Thats not a sandwich, thats half a sandwich...

but surely your time is better spent on the jet bike project and updating said jet bike projects thread? (hint-hint)

Back
Top Bottom