1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

alliance between Islamist type of politics and the left.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LabR@t, Feb 10, 2019.

1. bowey

Hitman

Ventured out the brexit thread have we.

2. Raymond Lin

Capo Crimine

3. Scam

Capodecina

I keep reading headlines about how Labour is totally anti-semetic etc. but I'm yet to see any real evidence of exactly why? :confused: It just sounds like a right-wing witch hunt to destabilise the opposition. Honestly I don't get it and just have a massive sigh when it keeps coming on the news.

4. chroniclard

Capodecina

Nothing wrong with Islam.

5. RDM

Capodecina

It's attitudes to woman, homosexuals and religious pluralism could do with some work...

6. robfosters

Caporegime

Don’t be silly, there’s lots of things wrong with Islam. There’s lots of things wrong with all religions.

7. dowie

Caporegime

[​IMG]

Really?

[​IMG]

8. bowey

Hitman

Unless your homosexual.

9. robfosters

Caporegime

Also, any religion that calls for you to be killed if you choose to leave it has a lot wrong with it.

10. BowdonUK

Wise Guy

I've been saying this for quite a while. There are a number of false arguments that go on in todays age.

We have people on the Left attacking Christianity yet promoting Islam. When in reality Christianity and Islam are far more closer than the left/media portray them as.

Catholics and Communists working together.

Communists and Capitalists working together.

11. SPG

Soldato

Everything is wrong with Islam, while christi
    Go on i will bite, everything is wrong with Islam it is abhorrent to me.

12. Rincewindle

Gangster

The thread is discussing something that came out of Blairs mouth... so is pointless

The man is scum of the highest order.

13. Participant

Caporegime

Blair's the only labour leader in my life that I'd have considered voting for. Brilliant in Parliament, centre left (arguably centre right in reality!), and not afraid to stick it to the baddies.

14. Minusorange

Mobster

Christianity ONLY works in the modern world because people cherry pick what applies to them, if we were to take the Bible literal, like Islamists do with the Quran then the Bible is equally abhorrent

And let's not forget the threat of burning in hell for eternity for not believing

15. chroniclard

Capodecina

there are bad people on all sides

16. Thecaferacer

Gangster

A lot of Muslim labour members have got themselves into mischief with some pretty unsavoury social media postings about the Jewish.

Also most lefty's claim to be against anti-Semitism, as it's a "skinhead Nazi thing innit", yet will push the conspiracy that there's a Jewish plan to run the banks and pull the world's levers behind the curtains.

17. jsmoke

Soldato

I agree, exciting days in 1997, only vaguely remember it now but it must have been a big deal at the time. Could totally destroy anyone in a debate, impressive stuff, the Tories were totally destroyed by around 2003. If only the Iraq war haden't happened.

18. stockhausen

Capodecina

You obviously move in the wrong circles, you should get out of your box more mate.

19. Malevolence

Capodecina

20. G-MAN2004

Caporegime

The left supporting Islam is like Jews supporting neo-Nazis: completely and utterly nonsensical. It's only going to end in tears.

What's funny is that Islam is probably the only force that can stop the left's rampant degeneracy, so they're pretty much shooting themselves in the foot by supporting it.