* Alton Towers - May 18th/19th 2006 *

Man of Honour
OMG!!!!

They've multiplied!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

ComedyHatx2.JPG

:D

Simon/~Flibster

Man of Honour
Good to see comedy hat #1 survived it's brush with death by fire. :)

Just putting the finishing touches to the packing (i.e. clearing memory cards), then off to bed.

Woo, just seen the weather forecast. Currently Friday is looking like the best day.

Man of Honour
well We're all here bar berserker. just having a drink or two a bite to eat and then it's water time! it feels great being away from work for a change. just wish the weather was like the south of france yesterday! missing you all tremendously just be good but at least you know i won't be banning you! oh oh food's here ciao!

Soldato
Freefaller said:
well We're all here bar berserker. just having a drink or two a bite to eat and then it's water time! it feels great being away from work for a change. just wish the weather was like the south of france yesterday! missing you all tremendously just be good but at least you know i won't be banning you! oh oh food's here ciao!

What about me :eek: :( :p

Soldato
Well considering me and Mr Betty didn’t go along for the actual meet, we still managed to see everyone in the park! I had a chat to Otacon and Freefaller in the Rita queue, and legged it before he collared me for a DDR challenge! Then by complete chance, bumped into Piggy outside the ladies! Brill day overall :D

I did see some people I didn’t recognise, so please don’t be offended if I didn’t speak to you! I prob should have made more of an effort and said, “Hi there, I’m Betty by the way!!!!” So sorry to you guys, I'm not a bad person really :D

Soldato
I'm back... got home about 12:50 after a good 3 1/2 hour drive home, with just one quick break at the Toddington services. Just trying to get my brain in gear a bit, unpack and then head up to London to say hello to those strange London meet type people, before I head out to a mates b'day party over in the Mile End area.

Sheesh... if its not one meet its another. Anyone would think I was turning into a meet junkey (yes.. thats "meet" with two e's, not "meat"!)

Associate
I'm back now, it was great to meet up with everyone and I had a smashing time. I'll post my pic of me on Rita up later for everyone after editing someone out (shout if its ok to post your pic, I'll assume not for now :) ). I'll definitely be heading down next year, its great to get out of the office and scream on some rides.

Associate
We're back...

Great time had again. :D

Sadly didn't get to see the S&M Tree - we didn't even get far enough to see the JCB factory...was queued all the way back to within a couple of miles of Uttoxeter :eek:

Totally knackered *and the other half is now feeling very bed...travel sickness and a hangover do not go together well*

Simon/~Flibster (on MrsFlibster's pc as mine is far too far to walk to. ;))

Back
Top Bottom