Amazon Prime sucks massive donkey balls

Soldato
None prime here. I was hoping they'd be sending essentials out earlier but I guess not unless you pay :p. Ordered some mouthwash and a box of toothpaste late on Friday 17th, expected delivery 29th...:eek: Only none essentials in that order was a book and some sports clothes washing liquid, still have hope they get it out before end of this week.

Soldato
Ordered my new speakers on the 20th, due for Thursday, arriving today :D

Shame though, the amp, stands and bits and bobs are still scheduled for delivery on Saturday, hopefully with change soon!

Soldato
The one and only delivery of mine to be late is my allergy tablets! :( Ran out yesterday and starting to suffer today haha. I thought I had another 2 weeks worth when I ordered them but I got that wrong.

Man of Honour
Ordered a few bits, not essentials but not luxury items either, Saturday - estimation and tracking was showing Thursday/Friday turned up on Tuesday.

Man of Honour
Has anybody ever had their Wishlist go missing and/or their Prime membership removed?

Last week they took a monthly payment and I used Prime this last week but when I just logged on I was no longer a member of Prime!!
They offered me a free 30 day trial so I've clicked yes and lost nothing but still a bummer it went missing.
The Wishlist is a bit of a bugger because I had loads of stuff in it.

Soldato
Has anybody ever had their Wishlist go missing and/or their Prime membership removed?

Last week they took a monthly payment and I used Prime this last week but when I just logged on I was no longer a member of Prime!!
They offered me a free 30 day trial so I've clicked yes and lost nothing but still a bummer it went missing.
The Wishlist is a bit of a bugger because I had loads of stuff in it.

Heard of them kicking you off if you have abused the refund/return system.

Associate
Ordered a Graphics Card this morning at £428 and 2 hours later it is £409 hasn't even been dispatched yet. I get on to customer service and they can't refund the difference and can only offer me a £10 credit. Like honestly doesn't make any sense :rolleyes:

Soldato
Ordered a Graphics Card this morning at £428 and 2 hours later it is £409 hasn't even been dispatched yet. I get on to customer service and they can't refund the difference and can only offer me a £10 credit. Like honestly doesn't make any sense :rolleyes:

Direct from Amazon or from a marketplace seller?

Which graphics card, would be interesting to look at the price history tracking site for it

Soldato
Yeah, that's frustrating, especially so when price trackers show it's been at £389 or £399 since last year, pretty much up until last week / week before.

Guess it's an effect of different wholesale costs being assigned to different units - you presumably bought one of the last ones of the 'expensive batch' and then it auto updated the price to the next batch which were bought in cheaper - bearing in mind the new price offering says delivery by May 14th, suggests they don't have them actually in stock yet, just expected. Is yours due for delivery sooner?

I would try as b0rn2sk8 suggests and cancel it if you're no longer happy with the price but you might find the system reprices at £428 once it registers that stock as available again.

Edit - Probably easier to just accept the price match offer now they've offered that

Soldato
If I try to buy one it says delivery 'estimated by 14th May', so I would guess the lower priced batch isn't actually in their possession yet, so if they're offering to price match this newer price but you're not going to have to wait over 2 weeks for delivery i'd just take them up on the offer.

Back
Top Bottom