Amazon Prime sucks massive donkey balls

Soldato
Just got email, will keep it for now but the customer service is not as good as it once was.
Really.
Just last week after having my PS5 for 11 months the pad started with a dodgy joystick, they just instantly refunded me the cost of a new pad. Always been the same experience for me usually instant refund and keep the old one as well or they connect and replace.

Associate
Really.
Just last week after having my PS5 for 11 months the pad started with a dodgy joystick, they just instantly refunded me the cost of a new pad. Always been the same experience for me usually instant refund and keep the old one as well or they connect and replace.
I ordered a belt and it came a day early, not in at the time, normally they just post it through the letter box which they have with the same belt months ago. When I got home no belt waiting for me, so checked amazon to find that I had cancelled the order. I had not cancelled the order so got in touch with them, they were adamant that I had cancelled and to give them a day to check ever thing. The following day I was told that the delivery driver had messed up and pressed the wrong option, I would be refunded and to order the belt again. The belt was now out of stock so I asked if they could try getting the belt redelivered as it was at the local deport, which I was told they would try and to give it two days. Two days later no belt so got back in touch, only to be told I cancelled the order so would have to wait for the belt to be returned before a refund.

Soldato
Considering they haven’t put it up since 2014. I think that’s fair enough.
I agree - no issues with the price increase - it's been 8 years and I've had plenty of value from it

Amazon photo back up from 4 phones is great, prime delivery is 99% spot on, TV is ok, son uses gaming prime stuff for subs/free games etc.....

Caporegime
I paid 5500 yen for postage 2 days ago from Japan for 1 item.

£95 a year for 100+ items is a bargain. And then there is the streaming thing on top.

Also, if you had subscribed to Prime early enough, I recall a long time ago you can add Friends and Family to it, up to 3 others and they all share all the benefits from free shipping to the Prime video, each with their own login, own bank card. I know they changed/tweaked it a while ago but if you had it from then, it stays.

Back
Top Bottom