• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD CUSTOM 7900 XTX PRE-ORDERS GOING LIVE TOMORROW FROM 12:30 *** (PRE-ORDERS MEANS NOT IN STOCK) !!!

Hi @Gibbo, I posted this on the release thread already, but just to confirm - I would like to change my Sapphire XTX MBA to the Nitro XTX (and pay the difference of course) - order number is ST5189500 Thanks :D

Last edited:
Hi Gibbo, sorry if you already mentioned this elsewhere but can I check if the Limited Edition Red Devil 7900 xtx are included in the Red Devils being shipped the first week of January? I was number 15 in the queue for a Limited Edition version last week when we spoke here and thought to clarify this. Thanks.

Hi Gibbo, sorry if you already mentioned this elsewhere but can I check if the Limited Edition Red Devil 7900 xtx are included in the Red Devils being shipped the first week of January? I was number 15 in the queue for a Limited Edition version last week when we spoke here and thought to clarify this. Thanks.

Yes we have 20 incoming, so yours shall be shipped.

@Gibbo This is amazing news! :D I was preoccupied the last couple of days and just learnt of this! Thanks a million dude!

Will I expect to see my order (ST5189092) update from ordered to shipped any time now?

gonna get serious FOMO, but should really wait for the next restock end of January for the Nitro cards

The order buttons shall go live between 12:20-12:35 so be ready guys.
I do not think we will sell all 400 cards that quick anyway, but famous last words and all that, I just want to ensure you guys get in first. :)

The order buttons shall go live between 12:20-12:35 so be ready guys.
I do not think we will sell all 400 cards that quick anyway, but famous last words and all that, I just want to ensure you guys get in first. :)
We taking bets gents?
I say Gibbo sells out. 100 sold in the first hour. :D

annoying question - can you use gift cards to partially pay for these?

Last edited:
Read the ordering guidelines, I am sure you can but it will probably seriously delay processing your order.
thanks - I won't bother then as if I don't want to mess anyone around

Last edited:
might have been the fastest I've ever checked out for something....(I got the FOMO)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom