• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD CUSTOM 7900 XTX PRE-ORDERS GOING LIVE TOMORROW FROM 12:30 *** (PRE-ORDERS MEANS NOT IN STOCK) !!!

What will you do with the XTX mate?

That Nitro looks amazing.

My XT MBA is being delivered this afternoon but it’s tempting to return it unopened and order the Nitro…ugh
I could put it on the MM if you want it. Of course i would only want RRP + postage. Can send me a PM if you'd like to discuss further.

oooh now I'm interested too - I ordered the same and thought I was pretty swift

You were first to order.

You were the 7th order.

I think this now might just show you guys how quickly orders can come in, this is just something promoted here on our forum.

A major launch is known world wide, a specific time and is huge, now maybe it will help to understand why at such times a product can over sell so easily.

We've sold around 20ish now, like I say we have 200 of each so you guys all got one just fine. :)

You were first to order.

You were the 7th order.

I think this now might just show you guys how quickly orders can come in, this is just something promoted here on our forum.

A major launch is known world wide, a specific time and is huge, now maybe it will help to understand why at such times a product can over sell so easily.

We've sold around 20ish now, like I say we have 200 of each so you guys all got one just fine. :)
Actually disappointed to only get 7th. I was faster than lighting moving through the checkout process. Although, Edge made me enter my password and my card holder made me enter a code via SMS too which slowed me down a bit.

i only see pre order buttons, guess all sold :p

Nope it means you can pre-order one, I have 400 cards, when those 400 are pre-sold then I shall remove the buttons.

There is no physical stock it is all due next week and first week of January, I am just giving loyal forum members first dibs by allowing pre-orders as this is a NONE promoted launch so website traffic is no different to any other day.

Once we go GREEN IN STOCK when we have physical stock and promote using our marketing team then of course even with several hundred cards we'd expect them to sell out swiftly.

Nope it means you can pre-order one, I have 400 cards, when those 400 are pre-sold then I shall remove the buttons.

There is no physical stock it is all due next week and first week of January, I am just giving loyal forum members first dibs by allowing pre-orders as this is a NONE promoted launch so website traffic is no different to any other day.

Once we go GREEN IN STOCK when we have physical stock and promote using our marketing team then of course even with several hundred cards we'd expect them to sell out swiftly.
ah ok, i was looking at it wrong then :D i got a 4090 recently so not looking for a new card just yet :)

Back
Top Bottom