• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD CUSTOM 7900 XTX PRE-ORDERS GOING LIVE TOMORROW FROM 12:30 *** (PRE-ORDERS MEANS NOT IN STOCK) !!!

First time posting here! Been lurking since launch day, gutted i didn't get one but nabbed the Nitro+ today, just out of interest i thought i'll be the first ones to order the card, what order number was i?

We sold out yet of the first wave of 200 yet?, another retailer was selling the reference gigabyte at 1300 yesterday (if i remember correctly) crazy markup.
They sold out aswell! OCuk been very reasonable with the prices tbf with such little competition, amazing stock levels and communication as well, cant fault it.

Last edited:
Tempted, very tempted - missed out on the MBA orders. I have a custom water loop setup - and just checked and there is not enough space for either card with my front rad in place. :( Any sign of pre-fitted waterblock editions, or what custom cards have waterblock options?

We sold out yet of the first wave of 200 yet?, another retailer was selling the reference gigabyte at 1300 yesterday (if i remember correctly) crazy markup.
They sold out aswell! OCuk been very reasonable with the prices tbf with such little competition, amazing stock levels and communication as well, cant fault it.
It was £1200 actually but yeah bad markup.

Yes I did see that and I thought scalping beep beeps. Sold around 40 so far, they will probably last a day or two, as no one expect us to have them so no one is looking apart from the handful of people told on this forum. :)

It was £1200 actually but yeah bad markup.

£150 too much but in fairness Gigabyte like Asus do charge more.

Last edited:
Tempted, very tempted - missed out on the MBA orders. I have a custom water loop setup - and just checked and there is not enough space for either card with my front rad in place. :( Any sign of pre-fitted waterblock editions, or what custom cards have waterblock options?
I know power colour do a liquid devil but not see any mention of a 7900xtx version. ASRock are doing one no idea when it will appear to buy.

Yes I did see that and I thought scalping beep beeps. Sold around 40 so far, they will probably last a day or two, as no one expect us to have them so no one is looking apart from the handful of people told on this forum. :)

£150 too much but in fairness Gigabyte like Asus do charge more.
Has it already been an hour?

I know power colour do a liquid devil but not see any mention of a 7900xtx version. ASRock are doing one no idea when it will appear to buy.

We have Asrock listed.
Powercolor will have the EK block card, but we wont offer it until we get stock and we would expect very limited supply.

Has it already been an hour?

Yes they have slowed now, think people who seen the forum post got their order in, now I just keep an eye on it but right now there is no additional traffic to that section so no one actually know they can buy one.

All you guys are seriously tempting me but I think I will keep my XT in to next year and see if the prices fluctuate on XTX’s towards the end of 23. Looking forward to seeing all the pictures to hype me up bwahaha.

I think the 7700/7800xt Nitro’s will be amazing. The 6700xt Nitro was one of my favourite cards. If they have a similar cooler to these they will be epic.

All you guys are seriously tempting me but I think I will keep my XT in to next year and see if the prices fluctuate on XTX’s towards the end of 23. Looking forward to seeing all the pictures to hype me up bwahaha.

I think the 7700/7800xt Nitro’s will be amazing. The 6700xt Nitro was one of my favourite cards. If they have a similar cooler to these they will be epic.

I am sure February onwards custom XTX cards in particular will soften.

Disappointed to see Sapphire only providing 2 year warranty on their MBA cards. Sapphire are usually my go-to.

@Gibbo I have Nitro envy. Can you upgrade my Sapphire MBA order 6482703 please?
And thanks for the great CS work on these threads. I’ve not felt the need to pester thanks to your updates.

Disappointed to see Sapphire only providing 2 year warranty on their MBA cards. Sapphire are usually my go-to.
Probably the contract they have with AMD to provide it at a lower price point, reduced warranty for less bells and whistles

Last edited:
Yes they have slowed now, think people who seen the forum post got their order in, now I just keep an eye on it but right now there is no additional traffic to that section so no one actually know they can buy one.

How have pre order sales been today? Beat expectations or what you were expecting?

As expected with no external promotion, but pre-sold just shy of 120 so far, very happy with that.
Ok cool. So I kind of predicted at least 100. So that's cool. I still reckon that soon as word of mouth gets around you would have sold pre order allocation before stock arrives.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom