• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD on the road to recovery.

Associate
Soldato
What recovery. Amd have been killing it for ages.

We need a Intel road to recovery thread

We can make one once Intel releases a good new architecture. We cannot say they are on the road to recovery until they actually have a good product that generates excitement and demand; they have not yet found their Ryzen moment

Last edited:
Associate
I invested in AMD in 2016 (first ever investment). trebled my money in months. With Lisa Su and the arrival of Zen things were going very well so I told friends and family that it seemed to be a good investment. Most ignored me and those that invested chose other companies and lost money.
Today I happily keep my mouth shut. I've taken early retirement and couldn't be happier.
AMD then was under £2 then and the £ was about 1.46 to the $. I remember thinking 'one day AMD shares could be worth as much as Intel @ $30'.
Oh, how wrong I was.
;)

Back
Top Bottom