• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD prepare a new offensive

Associate
Hopefully these FX chips will bring some AMD fun again. For the first time in ages ATI are offering great GPU's as part of AMD. AMD has also made one of the best chipsets that nearly all of us have missed out on as it is only for AM2 processors. Be nice if the processors joined in the party :)

Soldato
I really don't know, it depends what they're clocked at to begin with. I'd really like them to be highly clocked as standard.
I guess it would also depend on motherboard limitations also, the higher clocks we've seen with SB750 could make a massive difference to a good clocking chip.

Permabanned
OP
From what ive seen there will be two new FX based Phenom chips, Both 45nm quads with multiplier ranges of upto 20 - 25.

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
I was provided with this CPUZ shot along with the other information, I dont know if it shows a FX Phenom for sure, But being able to boot into windows @ 4Ghz with a Phenom is amazing :eek:

phenom1kj6.jpg

Associate
first ATI gcards, now AMD processors.. what next.. your mum ?

Without a direct competition, we would still be using Pentium 4 processors.

so I say on with the show.. you HO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom