• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD R9 290 (Non-X, Pro, etc) Owners Club

Soldato
Here's the other bit. Sorry for the size :p
mKqrJ7v.jpg.png

I also got an email today from the guy who bought my other 290. He says he's had 3 black screens in one day :(
Things aren't going well.

Last edited:
Caporegime
It is very accurate, it reads the crash dump created from the blue screen.

This is what i was told by the people that can read and understand the dmp files. All that indicates is what driver was in use at the time. Does not always mean that is what caused it. That's what they told me anyway when i went there with that proggy as my evidence. :p

Soldato
This is what i was told by the people that can read and understand the dmp files. All that indicates is what driver was in use at the time. Does not always mean that is what caused it. That's what they told me anyway when i went there with that proggy as my evidence. :p

It helped me in the past with two bsod issues. First was a bad sound card driver and the other was bad ram.

Associate
I had loads of issues with my msi r9 290 crashign when watching flash videos on youtube etc and swutching between fm2014 so i just put a slight over clock on it and has been okay for the last 2 nights. Will let you know if this stays fixed.

Soldato
Returned my 290 today. Kinda worried as the guy in returns didn't seem very helpful and even gave a tone that he didn't believe that I was getting black screens :confused:
I even shown him a video I took of it happening.
He said it would all depend on what happens during testing :o

Caporegime
Returned my 290 today. Kinda worried as the guy in returns didn't seem very helpful and even gave a tone that he didn't believe that I was getting black screens :confused:
I even shown him a video I took of it happening.
He said it would all depend on what happens during testing :o

Poor show. Did you get it from that local shop?

Back
Top Bottom