• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Radeon R9 Nano coming next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I'm looking forward to everything shrinking down. One day I want a tiny tiny PC with an all in one chip that's capable of high res gaming while using lil power and only need one cooler, or even better passive cooling :D

I will be waiting a long long time lol.

I'm looking forward to everything shrinking down so i can fit even more into a large case :)

Soldato
OP
Broom would have it for a month and sell it and get something else :p.

As you insist on calling me Broom, I'll return the favor and refer to you as Semen cos it kind of rhythms with queamin :p

If this is a good price I'll pick one for my boys ITX. Will see what it can do in my PC first of course.

Soldato
I love the idea of the nano! You can build a very small console size gaming rig that packs a punch! Something the size of the Xbox One on my desk that does everything my current setup can at probably same performance or just slightly less is appealing sure at a much lower power consumption so less heat to deal with.

I wouldn't mind having a setup like that if i had the extra cash but i don't :( so i can only upgrade my current beast!

But for many other gamers if the price is right this could be a great seller especially for LAN gamers!

Soldato
OP
If it's got a full quantum torpedo shader compliment then how the HELL is that little cooler gonna keep it under 85/90c!!?? :eek::eek::eek:

It says dynamic turbo, 500mhz >> 1000mhz !!!

1000Mhz if temps allows..

What’s surprising is that the engine clock is reported as ‘up to 1000 MHz’

Performance / Price supposedly in line with GTX 980.

Will be testing this out if above spec is true. Will go lovely with my boys 4790K / Z97 MITX build. In fact I will be jealous :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom