• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 2 (Ryzen 3000) - *** NO COMPETITOR HINTING ***

Associate
Does cut around 0.2ns more or less from what i get on blck 100.

Tried 101.8 blck and managed to achieve 63.5ns :cool:

Which improved my 1080p Shadow of the Tomb Raider benchmark:

100blck 3800/1900 C15 63.8ns = 149fps
101.8blck 3800/1900 C15 63.5ns = 152fps

Still can't break into the 62's though!

Soldato
Well, on a competitors (bolton) website, in the review section for 3700X, someone has left a 1 star rating because they got Tim all over the pins. Some great advice in the post Quote; "When installing processors, move slowly" :eek:

Soldato
Yes, what i wrote here...

Having said that if you have the money for a 3700X just go for that.
cheers for that. i'm just stuck in 2 minds. i have the readies set aside which will cover a 3700x but being the tight sod that i am i keep coming back to the fact i don't need 8c/16t. some gaming of an evening is the most strenuous thing my pc does along with a bit of streaming to capture those wonderful (woeful!) gaming moments and at present my 1600 copes admirably paired with my watercooled vega 64. hmmm.

Soldato
Well, on a competitors (bolton) website, in the review section for 3700X, someone has left a 1 star rating because they got Tim all over the pins. Some great advice in the post Quote; "When installing processors, move slowly" :eek:
saw that, why in the hell would they even let that review on? it's totally irrelevant to the product. i could understand if it was a review of the cack handed ****wit himself :p i suppose they left it on for the comedy value!

Soldato
cheers for that. i'm just stuck in 2 minds. i have the readies set aside which will cover a 3700x but being the tight sod that i am i keep coming back to the fact i don't need 8c/16t. some gaming of an evening is the most strenuous thing my pc does along with a bit of streaming to capture those wonderful (woeful!) gaming moments and at present my 1600 copes admirably paired with my watercooled vega 64. hmmm.

Well if you have your own twitch channel then you owe it to yourself, the channel and your viewers a nice shiny 3700X. It'll be there tomorrow. Less tight, more arse.

Back
Top Bottom