• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 3 (5000 Series), rumored 17% IPC gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm not interested in an AIO cooler though! I'm more inclined to go for an air cooler. Just personal preference.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/arctic-freezer-34-esports-red-cpu-cooler-120mm-hs-072-ar.html

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/cooler-master-hyper-212-black-edition-cpu-cooler-120mm-hs-081-cm.html

Those two seem decent too for the price & reviews?

Arctic make excellent air coolers. They're usually top performers in their price range and their fans last ages. 7yr warranty on their retail fans, not sure if that extends to bundled fans too though you'd have to check that. I have a freezer extreme still knocking around with its original fan and that thing has put in some hours over the years.

Associate
Arctic make excellent air coolers. They're usually top performers in their price range and their fans last ages. 7yr warranty on their retail fans, not sure if that extends to bundled fans too though you'd have to check that. I have a freezer extreme still knocking around with its original fan and that thing has put in some hours over the years.

That's great thanks for the information

Associate
Gamer Nexus is the only review that matter. I bet he is going to show Stock vs OC.
Also Hardware Unboxed, Level1Techs... Jayz2Cents and Linus Tech Tips should give solid info if you want something less techy but still with relevant info. I do agree with the sentiment though, these early reviews that have broken the embargo are all clickbaiters.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Arctic are super underrated imo. Their AIO's (I have the recently released 420mm one arriving tomorrow) are incredible for the price. But it seems people would rather give Corsair (CoolIT) their money for a crappy pump and RGB.

Associate
Arctic are super underrated imo. Their AIO's (I have the recently released 420mm one arriving tomorrow) are incredible for the price. But it seems people would rather give Corsair (CoolIT) their money for a crappy pump and RGB.

Had a corsair AIO in my system for probably 6 years or so now, never had any issues with it. If you look hard enough with any product you'll find fault, doesn't make it 'crappy'...

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Had a corsair AIO in my system for probably 6 years or so now, never had any issues with it. If you look hard enough with any product you'll find fault, doesn't make it 'crappy'...

Surprised there's any coolant left in it if you've had it for 6 years. Asetek designs are dated. There's been no real improvements for years. Look at the difference in the impeller on the Arctic ones in comparison to say a Gen6 Asetek design (H150i Pro).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom