• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 5 rumours

I miss Windows 7. Yes there was still monitoring, but it was and still is, the best Windows OS imo. Why they butchered it with Win 8 I have no idea.

IIRC, at the time Microsoft under Steve Balmer thought that mobile devices were the future, so when they developed Windows 8, it was designed to look like an OS for mobile devices

I **** you not, Microsoft thought everyone would be working on phones and tablets - they believed laptops and desktops were dead

Last edited:
My guess is it's all the background monitoring/data sponging that is causing the performance issues.
Everything disabled, did it manually then used ShutUp10++ to make sure everything is disabled.. knocked some stuff off in services and regedit too.

Most of the Privacy options are disabled too, i think everything but the microphone lol

There is no monitoring/data stuff running in the background at all, same as my Win 10 install :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom