• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD "Zen" thread (inc AM4/APU discussion) ***

Soldato
Here we go again with a Silent_Scone special, implying someone said something between lines that don't exists.

Stop trolling.

You haven't replied to my challenge re your 'hyperbole' comment to me do you stick by it? Despite the quotes i listed?

Is the trolling kettle calling the pot black?

Caporegime
Your response to me there was gibberish ^^^^ how does you respond to gibberish...
--------------

What i think may actually happen is the 6900K may get replaced with a £1000 7900K and retailers may get a small rebate on all existing Skylake stock, so all Intel 6### series CPU's may end up a bit cheaper, until the stock is gone.

Last edited:
Soldato
Your response to me there was gibberish ^^^^ how does you respond to gibberish...
--------------

What i think may actually happen is the 6900K may get replaced with a £1000 7900K and retailers may get a small rebate on all existing Skylake stock, so all Intel 6### series CPU's may end up a bit cheaper, until the stock is gone.

What would a 7900K consist of?

Soldato
--------------

Oh dear /facepalm....

Some people on this forum are going to be terribly upset and disappointed judging by their posts if they don't get 6900k beating octo core performance for current intel 6700k/7700k prices!

No body thinks that, that's just your hyperbole.

I then went in to quote numerous forum members who think ryzens top efforts' will come in at top end current intel consumer pricing levels what was 'gibberish' about that? Do you stand by your claim or not?

As be as there won't likely be a x99 '7900k/x' as there won't be any more cpu's for the platform with skylake-e up next!

Last edited:
Soldato
What i think may actually happen is the 6900K may get replaced with a £1000 7900K and retailer may get a small rebate on all existing Skylake stock, so all Intel 6### series CPU's may end up a bit cheaper, until the stock is gone.

I think for Intel it will be business as usual. Intel haven't needed to offer people reasons to upgrade for a long time and still make an absolute killing.

Caporegime
Your assertion was, and i quote:

Some people on this forum are going to be terribly upset and disappointed judging by their posts if they don't get 6900k beating octo core performance for current intel 6700k/7700k prices!

No one thinks they are going to get "6900k beating performance" for "intel 6700k/7700k prices!"

You're exaggerating, hyperbole.

Soldato
Your assertion was, and i quote:

No one thinks they are going get "6900k beating performance" for "intel 6700k/7700k prices!"

You're exaggerating, hyperbole.

I can quote from some of the same people re where they expect ryzen performance to be next to intel's 6900k.... You appear to be dodging the question

Back
Top Bottom