• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD "Zen" thread (inc AM4/APU discussion) ***

For some reason I received my Ryzen 1800x early. so far I have managed to clock it to 4.8 with an AIO cooler, superpi has now been runnning for 7 hrs. will be leaving it to run for a full 24 hrs before considering overclock stable...

What kinda benchmarks are people personally hoping to see next week? I'm interested in computerbase.de to see if they add RyZen to those games they benched.

Also I'm hoping someone does The Division in DX11 and DX12

What kinda benchmarks are people personally hoping to see next week? I'm interested in computerbase.de to see if they add RyZen to those games they benched.

Also I'm hoping someone does The Division in DX11 and DX12

I'm also interested in dx12 division performance. I will install it next week and see how it runs on the 1800x

I think the dx12 and vulkan benches will be very interesting

I'm a Future Publishing free lance journalist as some of you may be aware by now, just got my review sample of the 1700x its hitting an easy 4.3 on the hero board. There's easily 4.4 in there just need to do some tweaks. Can't say much more due to NDA.

Edit: please don't quote this post, I don't want it plastered over the next few pages.

Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom