• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD "Zen" thread (inc AM4/APU discussion) ***

Can we have a Vega test too? You know, just to cover all bases.
+1

@Mei use also the LG 32UD99 to tell us if Freesync 2 is better.

I'm a Future Publishing free lance journalist as some of you may be aware by now, just got my review sample of the 1700x its hitting an easy 4.3 on the hero board. There's easily 4.4 in there just need to do some tweaks. Can't say much more due to NDA.

Edit: please don't quote this post, I don't want it plastered over the next few pages.

Thanks guys!

Greek proverb: Many despised the money, but no one fame and glory.

I'm a Future Publishing free lance journalist as some of you may be aware by now, just got my review sample of the 1700x its hitting an easy 4.3 on the hero board. There's easily 4.4 in there just need to do some tweaks. Can't say much more due to NDA.

Edit: please don't quote this post, I don't want it plastered over the next few pages.

Thanks guys!
Be careful you don't want to end up like Gibbo:o

I emailed them directly and asked them to remove the article (i believe its now showing as page not found!). Due to their high level of journalistic integrity they agreed to take it down instantly. Thank god!

I emailed them directly and asked them to remove the article (i believe its now showing as page not found!). Due to their high level of journalistic integrity they agree to take it down instantly. Thank god!
lol!!!!!! :p

That place is a joke. The amount of people which keep linking to them here is shocking.

Question for anyone changing from intel to amd, will you reinstall windows 10 or do we think it will be ok on the same install? I really can't be bothered to reinstall if I don't have to....

Question for anyone changing from intel to amd, will you reinstall windows 10 or do we think it will be ok on the same install? I really can't be bothered to reinstall if I don't have to....

If you have a Retail and not OEM you should be fine.

I went on MS support the other night to ask them to get my key for me as I upgraded from Vista to 7 to 8 then to 10.

Install "Belarc" adviser and run it it will show you your windows Key then you can reinstall.

In the chat they did say I would need to reactivate windows on new hardware but as long as I have the key it's fine.

i use veeam backup and could do a restore to dissimilar hardware to keep everything, but im due a reinstall anyway. i doubt very much it will just work by swapping the drive to new machine

Back
Top Bottom