• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD "Zen" thread (inc AM4/APU discussion) ***

Associate
That is why you are having these results. Although you are overclocking it is after windows has loaded not prior set in bios. Without seeing how this tool is working it maybe a better way to improve power though I would ordinarily never use such a tool. I have always set in bios as per normal overclocking. Normally hate installing manufactures software that does this sort of overclocking, but if it actually does help power i might have a look see.

This has been clocked in the bios mate.

Caporegime
Matt, did you got your gear yet?

So far i have a R7 1700, Ryzen TShirt and Memory. Can't find a X370 Motherboard anywhere in the Uk at the moment.

7SAozVK.jpg

I've been without a desktop PC since Sunday. Currently living off a Carrizo laptop connected to my 4K display via HDMI @ 30Hz. You don't know how lucky you all are to have desktop PCs and 60HZ+ displays. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
So far i have a R7 1700, Ryzen TShirt and Memory. Can't find a X370 Motherboard anywhere in the Uk at the moment.

7SAozVK.jpg

I've been without a desktop PC since Sunday. Currently living off a Carrizo laptop connected to my 4K display via HDMI @ 30Hz. You don't know how lucky you are all to have desktop PCs and 60HZ+ displays. :D

Thats why I didn't dismantle my PC yet to put it for sale, two weekends had second thoughts just in case.....
Not going to suicide :p

Associate

7SAozVK.jpg

I've been without a desktop PC since Sunday. Currently living off a Carrizo laptop connected to my 4K display via HDMI @ 30Hz. You don't know how lucky you are all to have desktop PCs and 60HZ+ displays. :D

:( bah 30 60 hz old hat now anyhow ... some guy on here has a 144 Mega hz screen which is all the rage now.. seems there as difficult to source as a X370 board..will keep looking

Soldato
I appear to have a runt. 1.375 volts at 3.9 to get one cinebench run done. Using the stock cooler as Corsair are dragging their feet shipping my bracket out. Temps shot up from 40 to 75 in seconds.i was hovering over the stop button just in case lol. That's enough for me until I get my h100i fitted but I'll get this to 4.0 even of I have to hit 1.4v

Back
Top Bottom