US: American Gods - Starts May 1st Amazon / Starz (Wheres the post?)

Soldato
It is out in UHD, decent start with last weeks episode though you can tell they've lost Fuller for the visuals compared to s1, this weeks episode was mainly a Shadow backstory.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Really struggling with season 2, it just doesn't seem to be going anywhere fast. I will most likely stick with it but trying to repeat the pace of the first season is working for me.

Soldato
Surprised it's only 1 episode a week compared to last few shows Amazon released with 3 episodes on 'launch' day. Will watch it but not got much faith in this anymore after all the drama behind the production between seasons.

Soldato
Surprised they got to season 3. It has some great moments but I'm at a loss how they could take a great story and turn it into what is mostly a nothing series. Slow, boring and pointless in many places.

I watch it, and I enjoyed the book but I did not think Niel Gaiman was good writer. It didn't flow, the dialogue wasn't great, and it wasn't well fleshed out.

Now imagine if Stephen King had come up with the story, Sorkin working on the script and a top director what a show it could have been.

Soldato
Surprised they got to season 3. It has some great moments but I'm at a loss how they could take a great story and turn it into what is mostly a nothing series. Slow, boring and pointless in many places.

I watch it, and I enjoyed the book but I did not think Niel Gaiman was good writer. It didn't flow, the dialogue wasn't great, and it wasn't well fleshed out.

Now imagine if Stephen King had come up with the story, Sorkin working on the script and a top director what a show it could have been.

And yet you still watch it. Why do you watch a show you don't like?

Permabanned
And yet you still watch it. Why do you watch a show you don't like?

As someone once said to me, they have commented to it so may as well finish a show even if it is getting worse, I do this for TWD/FTWD, Homeland any many more and I am glad when they are over.

Back
Top Bottom