American Truck Simulator

I've turned off police as well, did feel a bit cheeky but hey ;)

Running on about $40K atm, saving for a garage.

As for the setup: G27 Wheel and Pedals, Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter with custom knob. Looking to replace the standard wheel with a 350mm MOMO, then I'll need custom mini-plates to replace button loss. Yay!

Have you tried disconnecting your mouse? As even when the 360 controller is set as the control method (like mine is) I can still move the mouse to move the camera.

Don't really want to unplug the mouse!

However I have been able to get it working using a Thrustmaster Joystick + KB, completed my first run successfully, no traffic infractions.

Looks good, obviously no GTA V but certainly compared to some stuff developed by smaller companies (the latest version of Trainz - TANE - being a particular case in point) is not bad. Only thing I still wonder when they will implement pedestrians on the pavements...

I would love a mod where the view direction is linked to the wheel, similar to project cars virtual helmet, looked but can't find one.

Just noticed the temperature reaching 98ºF in places in Nevada - 37ºC!! **** that. I melt above 24ºC :p

Edit: Has anyone got a job with the huge trailers yet? If you look in the trailer browser, there's a couple on there with four axles, and they look pretty hefty and challenging to get around. They haven't shown up for any jobs yet, but I don't know if they only come from certain locations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom