An Audience With...the Pope

Would who ever has taken this kid PLEASE give it back, hell ill find you a girl friend or something.

This crap is on Fox and CNN over here too, Its the parents fault they should be put it prison.

I reckon the parents are in on it, why else would a 3 year old kid go with this guy without kicking and screaming? How did this guy even know they where out of the room and which room they where in?

Why did he choose the 3 year old rather then the baby? The baby wouldnt of known any different?

Killa_ken said:
I reckon the parents are in on it

Really? Reckon the Pope is too?

Killa_ken said:
why else would a 3 year old kid go with this guy without kicking and screaming?

Because she's 3 years old. He might of coaxed her out or something willingly, the promise of going to see Mommy and Daddy, or some ice cream. The 3 year old isn't going to suddenly put finger to chin and wonder if the promise of an all you can eat ice cream buffet is a lie. Even if she didn't wanna go, I'm quite sure a 3 year old girl is fairly easy to overpower. Especially if the kidnapper is a grown man or woman.

Killa_ken said:
How did this guy even know they where out of the room and which room they where in?

It's logical to assume the kidnapper was observing the children or just Madeleine for several days prior to the event. It's not hard for a devoted observer to find out their room number and note only the parents leaving the room one evening.

1537387me7cb6.jpg

iCraig said:
So parents are not supposed to let relatives or friends look after their kids?

What world are you living in?

Actually, I find this strange given what has happened. The girls mother hasn't even let go of her daughters cuddly toy yet she is leaving her 2 babies with a minder so soon after her abduction. :confused:

kinetic747 said:
Actually, I find this strange given what has happened. The girls mother hasn't even let go of her daughters cuddly toy yet she is leaving her 2 babies with a minder so soon after her abduction. :confused:

Well who is saying she wanted to dump them on a relative? How do you know she didn't want to take them with them?

Considering the circumstances it's probably a lot more practical and less stressful for them to go to Rome without the two babies.

iCraig said:
Well who is saying she wanted to dump them on a relative? How do you know she didn't want to take them with them?

Considering the circumstances it's probably a lot more practical and less stressful for them to go to Rome without the two babies.

I'm not saying she didn't want to take them with her but the other alternative would have been to call off the trip. Although it is a trip of a lifetime. ;)

Wasnt it only yesterday the mother was on the news saying how she wouldnt leave portugal until her daughter was found?

24 hours later, the parents are flying off to Rome to meet the Pope, leaving their two other children in the care of someone else?

Something is seriously fishy about those people....

I'm getting sick and tired of all this ****.

I must admit though, ever since day one, i've sensed something isn't 'normal' with this incident. I feel that there is something happening that no one knows about, i dont know what, but ive had that feeling for weeks. The whole Madeline Fund stinks in my opinion, something just doesnt feel right. On Yahoo this morning there was a story about a new video of Madeline has been released by her parents.

It's of her getting onto the plane at East Midlands Airport heading on the holiday, WHAT THE **** is that about, who gives a damn about her getting on a plane on top of all this coverage and whats it gonna do to help find her? **** all, thats what! We've already seen her face more times than i can count, another pointless video wont help matters. What are we gonna see next week, last years birthday party videos? When does the madness end?

Also, how convenient that whenever shes starting to disappear from the headlines, BAM, the parents open their mouths again, or release a video or announce they are going to a temple or the pope who someone else that probably doesnt really give a damn anymore cause of this media BS!

Call me insenitive or uncaring or whatever. I'm beyond caring in regards to this case. I do hope shes found, be it alive or dead, just so the story can end ffs.

/rant :mad:

EDIT

glissando said:
The Pope has... powers.

popepalpatinemu4.gif

:eek:

LMFAO :D

Last edited:
Byron5184 said:
I'm getting sick and tired of all this ****.

I must admit though, ever since day one, i've sensed something isn't 'normal' with this incident. I feel that there is something happening that no one knows about, i dont know what, but ive had that feeling for weeks. The whole Madeline Fund stinks in my opinion, something just doesnt feel right. On Yahoo this morning there was a story about a new video of Madeline has been released by her parents.

It's of her getting onto the plane at East Midlands Airport heading on the holiday, WHAT THE **** is that about, who gives a damn about her getting on a plane on top of all this coverage and whats it gonna do to help find her? **** all, thats what! We've already seen her face more times than i can count, another pointless video wont help matters. What are we gonna see next week, last years birthday party videos? When does the madness end?

Also, how convenient that whenever shes starting to disappear from the headlines, BAM, the parents open their mouths again, or release a video or announce they are going to a temple or the pope who someone else that probably doesnt really give a damn anymore cause of this media BS!

Call me insenitive or uncaring or whatever. I'm beyond caring in regards to this case. I do hope shes found, be it alive or dead, just so the story can end ffs.

/rant :mad:

Hear, hear

I'm absolutely ******* sick and tired of it I can't bloody escape it anywhere. I watch the news daily (well, did) as I like to know what's going on in the world, but I haven't watched it for about a month now as I can't bloody stand it, it absolutely grates me.

I went down my local chippy last night to get a munch, low and behold they had a bloody "find Madeleine" poster selotaped to the counter with a donation pot on top of it, I felt like ripping it off. Find Madeleine? Not round here you ain't you stupid morons, and I'm not donating for the parents to go swanning off to exotic countries on private jets so stop giving me a dirty look for not donating :mad:

Vibez said:
Hear, hear

I'm absolutely ******* sick and tired of it I can't bloody escape it anywhere. I watch the news daily (well, did) as I like to know what's going on in the world, but I haven't watched it for about a month now as I can't bloody stand it, it absolutely grates me.

I went down my local chippy last night to get a munch, low and behold they had a bloody "find Madeleine" poster selotaped to the counter with a donation pot on top of it, I felt like ripping it off. Find Madeleine? Not round here you ain't you stupid morons, and I'm not donating for the parents to go swanning off to exotic countries on private jets so stop giving me a dirty look for not donating :mad:

Same, they are doing everything they can BUT find the girl.

You have arm bands, ribbons, T-shirts, Video in FA cup final, Charity runs, TV interviews, giant inflatable posters (sponsored by News of the World), going to Holy sites in Portugal, going to see the Pope. Does any of it help finding the girl ?

I think it's awful what has happend to this poor child but the whole media frenzy is really annoying me now. What frustrates me more is the amount of publicity the parents are receiving despite the fact they left their children unattended while they went off dining! Any number of things could have happend to those children while they were away and the media's focus would have been entirely different! The parents would probably even be in prison.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who has felt something isn't quite right with this whole thing. From day one it has been in the headlines whereas many children go missing everyday, even ones that run away and it is at least a few days before it is even mentioned nevermind having David Beckham broadcast a message within a day or two!

I can't help but feel the parents are lapping all this attention up and will milk it as much as possible. It even appears to be a perfect excuse for a round the world trip. I think i'll not watch TV for the next few weeks as it appears we will be receiving press conferences from Spain, Germany, the Netherlands and Morocco :rolleyes:

Edit: Am I the only person who received the chain e-mail going around?

Last edited:
This meeting with the pope is a bit over the top. Well the situation in general is. Maybe I'm just an old fart but I think a lot more important things are happening in the world at the moment:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6698093.stm - Another car bomb in Iraq kills 20 and injures many more

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6700319.stm - 5 Britons abducted from the finance ministry in Iraq. Unless it's a Shiite group, the videos of their beheadings will probably be on the net shortly...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6702369.stm - Attacks kill 10 US soldiers

I don't really know what I'm getting at here. I just think people need to re-think their prorities. Yes, it really does suck some sick pervert has taken this girl but it is just one girl. I'm sure loads of little girls are blown to pieces each week in Iraq. Where is their news coverage?

Killa_ken said:
I reckon the parents are in on it, why else would a 3 year old kid go with this guy without kicking and screaming?

You could easily manipulate a 3 year old.

knip said:
Its sad very sad she was kidnapped (and is probably dead now,) but I am getting a bit sick of it being all over the news now, this morning we had a video clip of her climbing up the stairs to get on the plane - why?
And how is the Pope going to help, I wasnt aware he had been in Portugal and might have been a witness?
Did Ben Needham get this much attention all those years back, No.
Have 1200 other kids gone missing in the world since Maddy did, Yes.
Are they getting the same attention, No.
Are there kids dying of diahrrhoea in Africa right now, Yes
Do they get so much attention, No

i think you mean cholera , but im 100% with you.

bringerofdecay said:

i think you mean cholera , but im 100% with you.
It was mentioned somewhere last week, in fact I think it was Brad Pitt and co launching their charity, and he was the one who said it. Will go and hunt it down.

Edit: "We're not politicians. We're not able to make decisions. We're not able to do anything except bring attention to something, and that's the thing we can do," Clooney said.

"Kids are dying from diarrhea ... that just shouldn't be in this day and age, and it's that kind of thing that needs to be changed. Enough is enough," Pitt added.

And heres the website, http://www.notonourwatchproject.org/

Last edited:
knip said:
It was mentioned somewhere last week, in fact I think it was Brad Pitt and co launching their charity, and he was the one who said it. Will go and hunt it down.

Edit: "We're not politicians. We're not able to make decisions. We're not able to do anything except bring attention to something, and that's the thing we can do," Clooney said.

"Kids are dying from diarrhea ... that just shouldn't be in this day and age, and it's that kind of thing that needs to be changed. Enough is enough," Pitt added.

And heres the website, http://www.notonourwatchproject.org/

pitt is an idiot, im pretty sure cholera is a bigger problem then diarrhea :p

Back
Top Bottom