**Announcing the Overclockers UK Racing Championship**

OcUK Staff
Yeah sorry, it's a ballache but dem's the rules :(

Remember folks, the FINAL day you can enter is Saturday 17th June - as soon as I get in on Monday I'll be collecting the times and contacting you.

OcUK Staff
Righto folks! I'm going to pop down and collect Saturday's times - Round 3 is officially closed and you will be contacted today :)

OcUK Staff
SOOOOOOOOOOO those lucky top 6 who're coming to Bedford are:

ROUND 3 QUALIFIED
1. M. HEFFERON = 1:07.753
2. M. GUATHER-THORNTON = 1:07.844
3. I. DEMES = 1:07.898
4. R. BARKER = 1:08.286
5. R. FOWLER = 1:08.363
6. S. ROBINSON = 1:08.651

Rex

Rex

Associate
Happy that I squeeked in in 6th place. Was worth the trip up there again. Looking forward to meeting you all and hoping the weather holds. Many thanks Overclockers.

Associate
You top 6 have all got emails so please reply ASAP :D

Yay, I came top :D (Sorry I'm bit competitive haha)! Happy with that, I loved the VR Experience! I'll reply to the email the instant I get home tonight :). Looking forward to both the event and meeting everyone :)!

Associate
Was a bit nervous when the top few went into the 7s, so happy to be through, really looking forward to Saturday! Will reply to email soon, just waiting on guest confirmation :)

OcUK Staff
Was a bit nervous when the top few went into the 7s, so happy to be through, really looking forward to Saturday! Will reply to email soon, just waiting on guest confirmation :)

I assume you are Mr Fowler? If so, I was going to try and figure if you were on here.

Associate
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I just wanna post this link in case no one has seen it: http://www.palmersport.com/f3000-leaderboard.aspx

It seems some of you guys made the top 10!

Well shoot, my time in December (hardly any laps due to fading light, low sun in my eyes for half a lap, overtook a slower car, low temps, a host of other excuses, blah blah blah) was in the 1:19's I think...that's really helped my confidence ahead of the Grand Final thanks :(

Associate
Nice! I did a 15.2 in the JPLM last time which is considerably heavier than the 3000. But only managed a mid 16 in the 3000 as was scared silly by track limits. Now I know exactly what's allowed i'm going to be pushing hard on Saturday

Associate
Nice! I did a 15.2 in the JPLM last time which is considerably heavier than the 3000. But only managed a mid 16 in the 3000 as was scared silly by track limits. Now I know exactly what's allowed i'm going to be pushing hard on Saturday

So what are the track limits? I'm not even going but I've been following the thread from the beginning - and am now considering doing the half day myself. I have to go in that F3000! :)

Rex

Rex

Associate
A fabulous day. Many thanks to overclockers. Great to meet you all and congratulations to the top 3.
Also can someone take a picture of the final time sheet with everyone's results and post it here or email me, as I did not pick one up.

Now on the hunt for an arial atom. My favourite of all the cars.

Back
Top Bottom