**Announcing the Overclockers UK Racing Championship**

OcUK Staff
Got to say guys, you were all extremely impressive on the day. Thanks to you all for coming down, and thanks to everyone else who entered. Even I got a go in the cars, I was slow as sin - but meh - it was good fun. Also somehow they crammed me into the JP-LM, no idea how.

I'll update the OP with everyone who has a spot in the finals on the 22nd July!!! Hopefully the weather stays nice and sunny :D

Associate
OCUKRS FINALISTS - 22nd JULY
S. ASHBOURNE
A. LIM
E. CUMMINGS.
M. SALVARAJAH
C. THESEIRA
M. GAUTHER-THORNTON
M. HEFFERON
I. DEMES

Hmmm, there's only 8 on that list, where's the 9th man?

If Jim's unavailable, shouldn't Harriers be promoted from the 2nd Semi?

Last edited:
Associate
Honestly Saturday was one of the best driving days I've had in my life! Big thanks for this competition and I can't wait to go at it again in July :D! Great meeting everyone, although I'll have to work out what went wrong in the clios as I really dropped off there! Atom was great fun, and the JP-LM oh my word, I want to drive one of them every day! I'm going to make a youtube video of it all (Where I can as I didn't record any footage) but few people follow me on there so I'll post it here to if I'm allowed?

Big thanks Overclockers and sponsors for this competition :D!

OcUK Staff
Fret ye not, my **** up. I'll be contacting you all *this week* :)

Fixed now:

OCUKRS FINALISTS - 22nd JULY
S. ASHBOURNE
A. LIM
E. CUMMINGS.
M. SALVARAJAH
J. GARNER
C. THESEIRA
M. GAUTHER-THORNTON
M. HEFFERON
I. DEMES

Last edited:
Associate
Hey Born2BSlow, your email just bounced back - is it bslow rather than beslow?

As the name, got it now...man I'm gonna be in trouble. Anniversary weekend and already booked "US" into a hotel for the weekend...oopsie!

She's gonna be a little bit ******, she'll either have to give me a lift in or be stuck in the middle of nowhere without a car for the day...**** this is going to cost me big time!

Edit: Surprisingly she's fine about it, no grief at all...maybe the calm before the (spending) storm?

Last edited:
Caporegime
As the name, got it now...man I'm gonna be in trouble. Anniversary weekend and already booked "US" into a hotel for the weekend...oopsie!

She's gonna be a little bit ******, she'll either have to give me a lift in or be stuck in the middle of nowhere without a car for the day...**** this is going to cost me big time!

Edit: Surprisingly she's fine about it, no grief at all...maybe the calm before the (spending) storm?

You think you have problems, it's 8 days before my wife's due date! She keeps telling me I HAVE to go though, so who am I to argue!

Associate
You think you have problems, it's 8 days before my wife's due date! She keeps telling me I HAVE to go though, so who am I to argue!

Wow, tell her to clench lol. Happy times all round, my wife doesn't seem to be bothered, she's going to amuse herself with some treatments at the hotel...

Associate
what were the times on the day? for f3000

My times for the day are in the video I released a few days ago if you're interested. I'm still amazed that was my fastest lap as I know I let off when I caught a car. Earlier on in the session I knew I was cutting to much so I calmed it down for a few so this was the last of those few (I was right that I was cutting as I got flags earlier on against my name). Does anyone know if you get a flag against your name (Like I did earlier on) whether the time penalty is instantly added?

Seriously thanks again for this competition, it's great! Looking forward to the final!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AunvwtC6bq8

Associate
I think my only hope for the final is that all the other guys get disqualified for track limits and me and my driving Miss Daisy approach to the kerbs take the win by default. I'm too short to see the kerbs from inside the car lol...
Really looking forward to this now, can't wait.

Associate
yup it is, their computer auto adds it on.

Do you know what time penalty is at all?

I think my only hope for the final is that all the other guys get disqualified for track limits and me and my driving Miss Daisy approach to the kerbs take the win by default. I'm too short to see the kerbs from inside the car lol...
Really looking forward to this now, can't wait.

Enjoy yourself :D! That's all that matters, I'm taking this ticket to the final as the prize.... as it sort of is :)? I mean even reaching their once and having a fantastic driving experience was great! The fact I get to do it again, o man I can't wait! The winner of the competition will certainly need a bit of luck in the F3000 :D!

Associate
Enjoy yourself :D! That's all that matters, I'm taking this ticket to the final as the prize.... as it sort of is :)? I mean even reaching their once and having a fantastic driving experience was great! The fact I get to do it again, o man I can't wait! The winner of the competition will certainly need a bit of luck in the F3000 :D!

Oh i will, it took me 2 days to come down from the adrenalin buzz last time out...the full day at Palmersports is £1000 normally so yeah, getting to do that twice is a helluva prize already.

Back
Top Bottom