Anova Precision Cooker - cook sous vide with your iPhone.

Man of Honour
For anyone who enjoys their game, I did pheasant breast last night and it worked a treat. 62c for 30. It was stirred into a vindaloo then which had the legs slow cooked in the sauce.

Soldato
Does the fat render out at 68°C for the lamb breast. I fancy doing crispy Chinese style lamb breast and a long cook to tenderise the meat and remove the fat before a HOT roast to crisp the skin sounds like a possibility.

Soldato
OP
Nice to see this is still going after all this time!

I have an Early Access code for the £99 Bluetooth Anova, so if someone who doesn't currently have one but wants one, please drop me a Trust message.

They will be on general availability from tomorrow, but this gets you in the door now. I doubt supplies will be that limited, but you never know...

Associate
Nice to see this is still going after all this time!

I have an Early Access code for the £99 Bluetooth Anova, so if someone who doesn't currently have one but wants one, please drop me a Trust message.

They will be on general availability from tomorrow, but this gets you in the door now. I doubt supplies will be that limited, but you never know...

Cool, sending you a message, thanks :)

Soldato
OP
I'm very close to the button on this....is the wifi version worth the extra £30? Only difference is a little more power and the wifi ability as best I can tell?
The base model will do just fine - the additional power isn't important and the WiFi connectivity is unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom