Anyone bank with Nationwide. Check your inbox!

Associate
No email but pretty sure my app said I qualified. Current account, mortgage and 2 savings accounts. Will just have to see I guess as app not showing alert now.

Associate
Got my email yesterday, was lucky as I cleaned my savings account out in January but then saved a bit I march which was the qualifying month.

Soldato
Use it as my main account but because I don't have a savings account with them I get squat.

Load of crap.

They had the same requirement last year, did you miss that as well?

Not much you can do now but I'd recommend trying to hit the minimum requirement for this one each year, as it's likely going to have the same one each year going forwards.

Soldato
Associate
Email received now.

Also just pretty much emptied my Nationwide savings into a T212 Cash ISA but leaving a minimum value in there to ensure I get next years too if they keep doing this.

Soldato
Email received now.

Also just pretty much emptied my Nationwide savings into a T212 Cash ISA but leaving a minimum value in there to ensure I get next years too if they keep doing this.

The regular saver is still good with them, was 8% but new one I read the other day was 6.5%, that still beats 5.2%.

Putting something into that each month on a standing order will ensure you are always eligible for this yearly thing if they carry on doing it with the same criteria.

Associate
I have the 8% saver which I max each month and leave there. I have a normal saver with them at 3.5% too that held some cash. That is what I moved to T212. I’ll keep splitting it around to keep it in higher interest accounts and minimise the tax etc.

Back
Top Bottom