anyone still go to/ like McDonald or Burger King?

Soldato
Haven't been to McDonalds in years, I'll very occasionally pop into a BK if I'm short on time but it's more due to feeling that it's the lesser of fast food evils compared to the other options.

Associate
Maccies is like 2 minutes away from my house, so a hungover Sunday I will definitely be in there, can get better burgers from in town but its too much effort when I feel like I do with a hangover haha. Also the double quarter pounder looks a dream, cant wait to try one.

Caporegime
Maccies is like 2 minutes away from my house, so a hungover Sunday I will definitely be in there, can get better burgers from in town but its too much effort when I feel like I do with a hangover haha. Also the double quarter pounder looks a dream, cant wait to try one.
I’m a bit hungover this morning. Might get a double quarter pounder and 20 spicy nuggets delivered a bit later :D

Associate
Last time I was in a McDonalds was a couple of years ago in San Francisco to get a drink and 5+ years since I ate at one on the way home from a festival and people wanted to get breakfast.
Last Burger King might have been 2002ish, it's been a while.

Not averse to either, but I'm generally not eating to a budget and there are preferable options (to me) available

Soldato
They’ve bought the double quarter pounder back, and spicy nuggets.

I enjoyed both of those in one sitting. The nuggets made me sweat when I tried them for the first time but they were far milder when I tried them again over the weekend. I guess it's hit and miss like the spicy wraps they used to offer.

Soldato
Had a BK yesterday first in maybe 20 years was a million times better than maccys but i also have only had that few times in the past year or so.

Once in a blue moon out of desperation these places are ok but how anyone craves them is beyond me and what they charge for the junk is ridiculous.

I prefer the patty type burgers for whatever reason although I dont hate true burgers, it seems I prefer them, mcdonalds burgers are simple and nice.

Burger king the issues I have had is often they not hot which is odd as they cook while you wait due to lack of custom, and they over do things like dressings, (complex burgers), so the actual meat and cheese part of the burger feels like it is too little. MCD also have better fries and milkshakes although I am starting to go off their fries.

I also agree with pardon I love the mcmuffins and hash browns they do.

Soldato
Followed injuring myself at football last night with a KFC. Zinger box (gravy side) plus two wings. Was epic. Friend said exactly the same as he finished his. Rare treat it is, usually don't enjoy fast foods.

Pet Northerner
Don
Being on Keto I can't have burgers with buns. But I do go to mcdonalds if I'm in a massive rush for a bunless double cheeseburger (or 2) with lettuce and mayo, or if it's morning - a muffinless double sausage and egg mcmuffin.

No ketchup on either

Associate
Only when I'm on holiday and the alternative meal options seem worse.
In the UK not had any takeaway or fast food type stuff for over 10 years. It's such a waste of a mealtime. Not enough days in the week to cook great food fresh.

Soldato
I enjoy McDonalds but rarely go. Burger king just eat at airports the odd time. The signature burgers are pretty good at McDs as well. But deliberately make going a rare treat so that I keep enjoying it.

Honestly I'd rather go to Maccies than to a restaurant 90% of the time.

Associate
The Burger King double whopper is by far my biggest reference of the 'quantity' burger joints. I much prefer the BK burgers.

I tried the double quarter pounder ot McD's but found it very bland.

I do like the hack of a double cheeseburger and with chicken burger pattie in between the meat from the saver menu at McD's though.

Associate
Is there even a burger kind left other than at motorway services ha. Nuggets are about the only thing I’d go mc day for, since they stopped the sundays anyway

Associate
My partner loves burger king, It's OK but last time we went our daighter was hit around the head by some weird guy and the staff actually laughed...So that's defiantly a no go

Back
Top Bottom