anyone still go to/ like McDonald or Burger King?

Associate
I'm a fan of a Big Mac, the taste is just amazing. The other burgers are pretty average imo.

We regularly go probably once a week at least, the service is pretty good too fast and efficient.

KFC on the other hand is nice, but the service is hit and miss, iv been to a KFC before and its taken 30 minutes to get my order.

If we go Burger King it has to be the Double Cheese Bacon XL.

Soldato
The occsaional guilty pleasure would be an extra plain bacon double cheese burger.

So thats... Bottom bun > burger > cheese > burger > cheese > bacon > top of bun.

Always ends up being cooked fresh, and is just right @ £2.

Soldato
Hardly. If someone eats a fast-food once a week they have already made the decision not to cook a fresh homemade meal or eat a balanced meal 1 day in 7. That is pretty atrocious ratio.

It's only 1 meal out of 21, less than 5% of the time if you think about it that way.

Soldato
Hardly. If someone eats a fast-food once a week they have already made the decision not to cook a fresh homemade meal or eat a balanced meal 1 day in 7. That is pretty atrocious ratio.
yes I agree, plus if you are in the habit of homemade meals (... you have to prioritize diet in your lifestyle), then McD becomes an anathema wrt to representing an appropriate meal.
I cycle within 50m from a KFC / McD nest most days .. the unhealthy frying smells in the air, remind me, everytime, why I wouldn't want to visit either. ... sort of aversion therapy, definitely not a siren's call.

edit : and won't someone think of the calorieschildren too, what's the minimum a visit incurs ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom