AOC Q3279VWF - FreeSync,VA,qHD 31.5 inch monitor for £249! (ONLY £199 AT OcUK FOR BLACK FRIDAY)!!

RJC

RJC

Don
I have tried running the various dead / stuck pixels testers to see if they can be brought back to life but no luck.

I use mine multitasking word and excel and I have 3 black spots, one almost dead center of the screen and the other two on the left upper and lower parts of the screen.

Associate
I have tried running the various dead / stuck pixels testers to see if they can be brought back to life but no luck.

I use mine multitasking word and excel and I have 3 black spots, one almost dead center of the screen and the other two on the left upper and lower parts of the screen.

That sucks. Hope it's not an issue with majority of them. You returning it ?

Associate
More pics please! Also how is it in pubg in regards of colours and input lag and ghosting? beeing 75hz out of the box is a plus! At about 50cm is it too pixelated?

Associate
More pics please! Also how is it in pubg in regards of colours and input lag and ghosting? beeing 75hz out of the box is a plus! At about 50cm is it too pixelated?

Played a few hrs on pub. Noticed no pixilation issues at all. When I first played I noticed a lot of ghosting on dark colours indoors. Altered the ingame brightness and it seems ok now

Associate
Very happy with them as replacements for my trusty Hazro 27" IPS HZ27WC's.

I personally feel that this screen size/resolution is definitely the sweet spot for productivity. I was a little hesitant of them being too large, however so far, I don't feel so. They are a lot more easier on the eye than the 27"s.
Any larger they would be a issue. I was contemplating 4k, however I think I'd just end up scaling things up too much to see text etc comfortably. I'm now able to sit at my desk with a better posture and not lean in as before.

They will need some tweaking out of the box to get the colours correct and a bit more vibrant.
I notice no particular blue tint. Viewing angles are fine, 75hz no issue on nvidia. No obvious uniformity or back-lighting issues, no bad pixels.

So far delighted.

I can't comment for gaming, However if your on the fence, grab one whilst they are still available, for the price - difficult to beat.

Associate
Very happy with them as replacements for my trusty Hazro 27" IPS HZ27WC's.

I personally feel that this screen size/resolution is definitely the sweet spot for productivity. I was a little hesitant of them being too large, however so far, I don't feel so. They are a lot more easier on the eye than the 27"s.
Any larger they would be a issue. I was contemplating 4k, however I think I'd just end up scaling things up too much to see text etc comfortably. I'm now able to sit at my desk with a better posture and not lean in as before.

They will need some tweaking out of the box to get the colours correct and a bit more vibrant.
I notice no particular blue tint. Viewing angles are fine, 75hz no issue on nvidia. No obvious uniformity or back-lighting issues, no bad pixels.

So far delighted.

I can't comment for gaming, However if your on the fence, grab one whilst they are still available, for the price - difficult to beat.

I have no clue when it comes to tweeking the colours. Any tips or numbers i should just aim for

Associate
Hello all, new member and just jumped in and bought one of these monitors.
I was signed up to get an email when the monitors were ready for dispatch but unfortunately it never happened.
Waiting in for the delivery tomorrow is going to be better than freezing my nads off watching my son play football.
;)

Associate
Hello all, new member and just jumped in and bought one of these monitors.
I was signed up to get an email when the monitors were ready for dispatch but unfortunately it never happened.
Waiting in for the delivery tomorrow is going to be better than freezing my nads off watching my son play football.
;)

Welcome :)

Associate
Played Wolfenstein New Order, Battlefield 1, Fort Nite Battle Royale. No ghosting, no stuttering, great picture, excellent spend of £200!!
R 46 G 50 B 45
Contrast 52, Bright 48, Gamma 1.
Possibly a little flat on colour at mo with no Game Mode switched on.
Looks big, looks good

Associate
Got my monitor. Its large which is great. I have no dead pixels.

I can't get 75 hertz though. what am I missing? I used the supplied displayport cable and I have a 1050ti and I am on Windows 10. Do I need to create a custom resolution? When I plugged it in, it defaulted to 60 hertz.

Thanks

EDIT: So I had to create a custom resolution which had the 75Hz option in the Nvidia panel. Think I am running at 75hz now!

Last edited:
Associate
I'll download the test server and see how it feels, gimme a few...

Thanks, i have mine ordered, but i really dont know if i should go 1080p 144hz 27 or 32 1440p, i have a 1070 BUT i wanted to spend the least ammount possible because i already bought the gpu, ram headset mouse and keyboard and a new ultrabook this past month.. wife is going to kill me..

Back
Top Bottom