AORUS AD27QD

V F

V F

Soldato
Has anyone used or created their own crosshairs yet?

Here's my calibration report.

D65 and Gamma 2.2

Brightness - 20
Gamma - 3
R - 97
G - 95
B - 100

I've got two slightly cooler patches on the screen (Top left and top right) so the uniformity isn't spot on, but, my eyes will no doubt adjust eventually!

AiPM7TZ.jpg
AiPM7TZ

kYJsb78.jpg

I haven't done a run with the KD25F yet with DisplayCal but found my settings weren't far off with HCFR. Yes, settings don't mean anything from panel to panel or model to model but it was interesting to see how little changes it required.

I had to drop the backlight down to 11 for my room lighting. Think I had 128cdm2, R 97, G 100, B 95, 1008:1 contrast ratio and I had to go with Gamma 4. Gamma 3 was mostly lingering in the 2.1 range. It looked better with Gamma 4 ranging 2.25 to dips into 2.3 but mostly 2.25. The Gamma Off setting was hitting 2.4 - 2.5 in parts.

Associate
Anyone had an issue with the FW update?

Updated it to 7, from 2. It succeeded, i can tell as the sRGB mode is now emulation and the save settings option is there.

The OSD Application is showing it as 2?

Associate
Mine did this. I just flashed it again and it's now correctly reading 7

Already tried that and it still didn't work.

Used the older version of OSD sidekick from June and it's showing 7. So maybe an issue with the latest version of the Application.

Manufacturer date of this unit is also May 2019. Uniformity seems to be better than the previous. Still a little cool patch towards the bottom left I think, but it's not as obvious as the other panels were.

Colour accuracy seems better on this one too. Out the box 'Normal' Profile at 15 brightness was more or less accurate to use!

Back
Top Bottom