• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***** AORUS DID NOT INVENT THE GRAPHICS CARD, THEY PERFECTED IT! RTX 2000 SERIES!! *****

Soldato
I sent the card back for rma and they sent it back telling me it was working.

You need to escalate this, either with OCUK and/orGigabyte.

Have you thought of contacting the onsite GB rep?

You shouldn't have to downclock a card to get it working.

You have more patience than I would have.

I'd be unhappy if I'd paid £200 never mind what you've paid.

Soldato
It was fine for a couple of weeks then these problems as before but now the screen goes black while playin a game . Seanyc5 is having problems to would be great if OcUK took are card back for a replacement but I can’t see that happing .

Soldato
I sent the card back for rma and they sent it back telling me it was working.

under statutory warranty period you as the customer "DO NOT" need to prove its faulty. OCUK have to comply with retail law.

I really dont want to recommend it as OCUK may ban you as a customer, but for a £1300 card, if they dont back down then just do the chargeback. After that the conversation should change on how do they want it returned form what it is now.

Associate
Yes I’m not really happy to be honest now that these problems have started again . But I’m not the only one .

One of the touted reasons for paying more from OCUK is the great service they offer. In this case it seems dreadful. Leaving you with a £1300 card that doesn't work properly. They also proclaim how Gigabyte have perfected the 2080ti. They have certainly done that!

Soldato
You need to escalate this, either with OCUK and/orGigabyte.

Have you thought of contacting the onsite GB rep?

You shouldn't have to downclock a card to get it working.

You have more patience than I would have.

I'd be unhappy if I'd paid £200 never mind what you've paid.

If anyone has had to do that, then that just proves it isn't fit for purpose. If you bought a car you wouldn't expect it to cut out over 55mph, and then be told by the dealership "Well, don't drive over 55mph then" would you?

Soldato
just want to say a BIG THANK TO BAILEY for sorting my rma out getting a replacement really pleased on this outcome ill be buying my future upgrades because of there excellent service yes we pay more but with service like this why not.:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom