1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***** AORUS DID NOT INVENT THE GRAPHICS CARD, THEY PERFECTED IT! RTX 2000 SERIES!! *****

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by Gibbo, Oct 17, 2018.

1. seanyc5

Hitman

Yeah it says close Aorus engine. It is not installed. Then says BIOS version does not match. Program then exits.

2. GIGA-Man

Gigabyte rep

I have re-sent all the info to R&D, I have seen a similar issue. It could be related to registry entries from older versions of the AORUS Engine maybe, I will keep chasing my HQ.

3. GIGA-Man

Gigabyte rep

Hi Seanyc5,

I have gone over the issues with my HQ now several times, they cant seem to replicate the issue. I think it has something to do with it possibly not being a fresh install of Windows maybe and old registry entries. The best option I can offer to resolve the issue for you quickly is to arrange to have the card pick up from you under RMA, tested, BIOS flashed or card replaced if needed and sent back to you. I will get this arranged at our cost.

I'm away this afternoon and wont be back until Monday, let me know if this is okay for you and I will arrange the RMA. Mail returns@gbt-tech.co.uk... reference this conversation with me and I will get this all done ASAP so you should not be without your card for more than a few days.

4. Kelt

Sgarrista

That's what you call service.

5. Apone70

Wise Guy

I was thinking the same. I love my Aorus 1080ti and hope the issues with the Aorus 2080ti are a one off.

6. seanyc5

Hitman

@GIGA-Man Thanks you very much. I will get on it now and let them know how much of a help you are! If the new BIOS can bring my temps down that would be amazing as well!

This is already a recent install of Windows10 around 2 months old.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  7. chrcoluk

Mobster

Fingers crossed, if they also tuned the voltage curve as well so lower voltages for same clocks that might help as well, curious if gigabyte did that on the new bios.

8. Reality|Bites

Soldato

thread title is a bit off is It not anyways? The company is Gigabyte the brand line is Aorus

9. scubes

Wise Guy

10. seanyc5

Hitman

@scubes I have been ill week with a stomach bug, I will get it sorted this week and update the thread!

11. Sega Mega Dave

Mobster

12. Apone70

Wise Guy

Has anyone had any luck with the Aorus 2080ti on the stock cooler? Out of the box or with the newer bios?
    People obviously had issues with the original batch but i am interested to know if these issues have been resolved

13. scubes

Wise Guy

Don’t get me wrong I loved my arous but with the problems is was having and after spending £1300 quid on my his card I wasn’t expecting to he trouble I had I guess that’s wot happens when your a early adopter.

14. scubes

Wise Guy

I think my fave maker has to be zotac nice card run very cool as well ..

15. Apone70

Wise Guy

What model Zotac dude?