Aorus Owner's Lounge

Associate
Hey,

I'm not familiar with this Trust system and am having some problems sending a message. It asks me to log in when I click on Trust, then says my username isn't recognised. Obviously doing something wrong, as soon as I figure it out I'll send details!

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
Hey,

I'm not familiar with this Trust system and am having some problems sending a message. It asks me to log in when I click on Trust, then says my username isn't recognised. Obviously doing something wrong, as soon as I figure it out I'll send details!

Mmmmmm can't remember, so cannot advise. Have tried to contact someone from OCUK, but looks like they got that Friday feeling and left office...... If you are still struggling come Monday, we will find out for you.

Have a good weekend,

Regards,

Atom80

Associate
Hi,

Still no joy in being able to use this Trust system, won't allow me to log in, says username not recognised. I've tried a different browser too.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
Hi,

Still no joy in being able to use this Trust system, won't allow me to log in, says username not recognised. I've tried a different browser too.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Morning johnq75,

We have contacted OcUK this morning to request someone helps on this subject.... expect either post on this thread or direct contact.

Fingers crossed.

Regards,

Team AORUS

Soldato
Anyone have trouble with the nvidia driver update for these laptops?
I use the aorus update utility:

jsZ8MPv.jpg
jsZ8MPv.jpg

But as you can see the versions have a mismatch. I've tried updating several times recently but the update always fails with a temp folder being unable to access or write or similar error.

Associate
@jumpy your existing driver is newer than AORUS's official driver. I'm using the 21.21.13.7878 driver with no issues.

If you want to install the official one from AUROS use Display Driver Uninstaller to remove your existing driver first.

Also your 'Driver's update' needs updating too. Latest nvidia driver is 21.21.13.7878 the lastest version of 'drivers update' links to 21.21.13.7667

Soldato
Cheers, MiSJAH,

Oddly enough, I've only ever used the aorus driver update utility to get drivers... so the newer driver is one they installed. I've never used the nvidia updater. Go figure lol.

I'll have a look into this, if I dl a driver from ndivia it has to be the notebook version iirc. I'll have a shufty over the weekend.

Associate
just wanna give @Atom80 some good words on the forums after needing an RMA and having a few issues with the repair company "no fault of Aorus" and finding a resolution to everything followed by a phone call to say everything was sorted out. Great customer service and will be looking to upgrade my X7 pro sync very very soon :)

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
just wanna give @Atom80 some good words on the forums after needing an RMA and having a few issues with the repair company "no fault of Aorus" and finding a resolution to everything followed by a phone call to say everything was sorted out. Great customer service and will be looking to upgrade my X7 pro sync very very soon :)

Thanks Orangeman2003, appreciated.

Good to talk to you and glad we could assist and smooth the process for you,,,, and remove the cost of course :)

Really cool to hear you have had a positive experience, and plan to refresh with a new generation soon.

Keep in touch and thanks for the feedback on phone, and here.

Regards,

Atom80

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
Hi Atom80,

Thanks very much for this, completely unexpected and very nice of you!. I'll send on my address.

By the way if I'm the John you are referring to in relation to the rucksack, the answer is no, not me.

Hi johnq75 - have you had any success with the "trust" system, as we haven't received message from you?

The other way for us to get your postal details is if you post your invoice number here and we can get your despatch details from OcUK (as you will give permission by replying to this)

Let us know,

Regards,

Team AORUS

Associate
Hi johnq75 - have you had any success with the "trust" system, as we haven't received message from you?

The other way for us to get your postal details is if you post your invoice number here and we can get your despatch details from OcUK (as you will give permission by replying to this)

Let us know,

Regards,

Team AORUS

Hey,

No joy with the trust system unfortunately. Invoice number is 5075509. Sweater size medium :)

Thanks!!

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
Hey,

No joy with the trust system unfortunately. Invoice number is 5075509. Sweater size medium :)

Thanks!!

Hi johnq75 - package despatched to you, expect delivery early next week.

Let us know when arrives, would like to see picture of you in your new "uniform" :)

Have a great weekend,

Team AORUS

Associate
Hi johnq75 - package despatched to you, expect delivery early next week.

Let us know when arrives, would like to see picture of you in your new "uniform" :)

Have a great weekend,

Team AORUS

Wow - thanks so much for all the goodies! Didn't expect to get so much - the hoodie particularly is really really nice!. Really appreciate it.

For anyone interested in some benchmarks, I downloaded GR Wildlands which came with the system. Custom is the Nvidia recommended preset, its just a notch below Very High on one or two settings (draw distance, shadows), to be honest I couldn't really spot a difference:

ne2zDGH.jpg.png

FqTlhvA.jpg.png

MTMEQHB.jpg.png

I better stop with the praise now, or people'll think I'm a shill..... :)

Associate
Misjah was just as impressed. I would've bought one too but at the time I was about to buy the news of the ver 7 X5 and X7 machines was released and it seemed folly to buy a Ver 6 at that time... little did we know.

Associate
Tell me about it :rolleyes:
I'm still tempted by the V6 but should the V7 suddenly turn up after paying full price ... I'd feel cheated. Just knowing the different specs and prices would be massively useful.

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
Wow - thanks so much for all the goodies! Didn't expect to get so much - the hoodie particularly is really really nice!. Really appreciate it.

For anyone interested in some benchmarks, I downloaded GR Wildlands which came with the system. Custom is the Nvidia recommended preset, its just a notch below Very High on one or two settings (draw distance, shadows), to be honest I couldn't really spot a difference:

I better stop with the praise now, or people'll think I'm a shill..... :)

HI johnq75,

Glad the goodies arrived safe and were received with appreciation - thanks for you initial review and further feedback.

Keep us posted with your user experiences, don't be shy about the praise :)

Thanks again,.

Team AORUS

Back
Top Bottom