**** Apple Event "Spring loaded" - 20th April 2021 @ 18:00 UK time ****

Soldato
F37B92D5-6E39-4365-A5EA-3CF4E2EE9241.jpeg

Associate
12.9" iPad Pro 256GB in Space Grey :cool:

Kept on telling me that my apple bag was empty.

Same and same - but it eventually worked and allowed me to check out. Thought for a few seconds that maybe it had already sold out or something! Whew!

Associate
Order Ipad pro 12.9 128gb with the logitech keyboard for 21-27 May.
Then reading the no. of 1tb orders on here and on reddit made me go for that too but delivery until June. Will use the 128gb until the upgrade arrives a couple of weeks later

Associate
Space Grey iPad Pro 12.9 256GB 5G with white Magic Keyboard ordered, been back and forth all day as originally ordered the 11inch but really want that screen! :D

Soldato
Went for the 12.9 1TB for the ram really, Amazon doing their classic 5 payments plan as well so grabbed that as i do whenever they offer it (I’ll probably be able to get a mortgage from Amazon at this rate).

Need to decide on keyboard / case set up now

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Went for the 12.9 1TB for the ram really, Amazon doing their classic 5 payments plan as well so grabbed that as i do whenever they offer it (I’ll probably be able to get a mortgage from Amazon at this rate).

Need to decide on keyboard / case set up now
Oooo that’s worth considering for the future!

Edit: iPad Air ordered for the wife :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Oooo that’s worth considering for the future!

Edit: iPad Air ordered for the wife :D

It is dangerous! I am really hoping we get slightly better multi tasking and some "pro" level apps to suit this year! I'm not really concerned about a full MacOS on iPad, going to pick up the next Mac Mini release for home I think. I'll be using the iPad with a Windows 10 Desktop at times when on the move streamed from Azure for work purposes.

Soldato
So due to work I wasn’t able to get online to try and order when the iPad Pro came up for preorder and now it’s end of June for delivery. My question is will Apple stores likely have stock on release day do you know from past launches?

Soldato
For now I’ve gone with the Folio case (no keyboard) as I want to try out the various keyboard options in person before buying - particularly as the Apple one is so expensive.

It’s just arrived :D

Associate
For now I’ve gone with the Folio case (no keyboard) as I want to try out the various keyboard options in person before buying - particularly as the Apple one is so expensive.

It’s just arrived :D

Mine too - got very excited for a split second thinking the iPad had had a surprise date change :cry:

Back
Top Bottom