Poll: Apple iPad Pro

Are you going to buy an iPad Pro?

• Yes

Votes: 146 33.1%
  • No

Votes: 295 66.9%

• Total voters
Associate
I'm really looking forward to the rumoured iPad Pro updates - I had a 9.7 Pro then upgraded to the 10.5 Pro last year, if the rumours are close to true with thinner bezels I think I'd be keen on changing to an updated 12.9" version if it's physically smaller than the current gen 12.9" with much smaller bezels around the screen.

Associate
I’m thinking the same, I like the current size but wouldn’t mind bigger screen!

I’ll 3rd this. My 10.5 is a superb machine, but I can’t help feeling a larger screen would be very nice for watching stuff on, and the larger keyboard better for typing on. That being said, for the £500 or so I’ll get for the 10.5 and k/b and the £1k+ I’ll no doubt need to fork out for the newer model makes it a decision not to be taken lightly, particularly when you can get some nice laptops etc... (in fact you can already get a Pixelbook for £750!)

Associate
Despite the recent leaks of the CAD drawings of the new iPad Pro design I have a feeling they might keep next Wednesday's event to just iPhones and have a separate event for the iPads. I can't (read: don't want to have to) wait :p:p:p

Caporegime
Despite the recent leaks of the CAD drawings of the new iPad Pro design I have a feeling they might keep next Wednesday's event to just iPhones and have a separate event for the iPads. I can't (read: don't want to have to) wait :p:p:p

I hate that Apple have locked out Bluetooth controllers, all the ones they allow are either rubbish or expensive.

Associate
If some rumors are true, that faceID in ipad is first gen (like in iphone X) and can unlock only in vertical position this will be fail for a device like tablet.

Soldato
If some rumors are true, that faceID in ipad is first gen (like in iphone X) and can unlock only in vertical position this will be fail for a device like tablet.

This is Apple, if there's one thing they get right it's that kind of UX. I'd be incredulous if that's true (and I'm not a fanboy, got an Android phone and no tablet).

Soldato
Thinking of picking up an iPad Pro 12.9" from HK - 64GB WiFi Space Grey for £569, about £200 cheaper than UK.

Anyone moved from an Air to the Pro, thoughts?

Main usage will be media consumption and light productivity.

Soldato
Thinking of picking up an iPad Pro 12.9" from HK - 64GB WiFi Space Grey for £569, about £200 cheaper than UK.

Anyone moved from an Air to the Pro, thoughts?

Main usage will be media consumption and light productivity.

I moved from the iPad Air 1st Gen to the Pro 10.5, the difference is night and day. Even my 2nd iPad (cheaper 2018 model with Apple Pencil support) is quicker than my 1st Gen iPad Air.

Associate
Latest rumours are that the updated iPad Pros are unlikely to be announced today, more likely at a separate event next month.

Man of Honour
Anyone else picked up a new iPad Pro today?
I sold my older 12.9 a few weeks ago with a plan to downsize to the 11” - hadn’t pre-ordered and ended up in the Apple Store buying a new 12.9” instead - lovely bit of kit, much sexier, lighter and compact and this thing just flies!!!

Back
Top Bottom