Poll: Apple iPad Pro

Are you going to buy an iPad Pro?

• Yes

Votes: 146 33.1%
  • No

Votes: 295 66.9%

• Total voters
Associate
Bit of a weird question, looking to buy an iPad Pro 9.7 tomorrow, looking to use it at the gym as well on the treadmill to watch videos. The treadmills have a little ledge that looks plenty wide enough for the iPad to fit on.

Question is, does anyone have any suggestions for a good grippy back cover that also fully protects the rear camera bump? I'm trying to decide between the official Apple silicone cover which seems very steep at £55 or a cheap and cheerful gel case.

Associate
Anyone using a a keyboard for the iPad Pro 9.7" ? Which one is recommended ?

I've a 10.5, not the smaller one, and went for the Apple keyboard... looked at the Logitech backlit smart keyboard, and tried one in the Metrocentre Apple Store and it's canny heavy. I think the 9.7 keyboard's obviously a little smaller/cramped than the 10.5/12.9 versions, but it's still a damn decent keyboard (for me).

On another note, and probably a longshot, but has anyone else tried a Swiftpoint GT wireless mouse with the iPad Pro for use in VDI/RDP applications? Very keen on it, but the price is a bit of a factor!

Soldato
I've a 10.5, not the smaller one, and went for the Apple keyboard... looked at the Logitech backlit smart keyboard, and tried one in the Metrocentre Apple Store and it's canny heavy. I think the 9.7 keyboard's obviously a little smaller/cramped than the 10.5/12.9 versions, but it's still a damn decent keyboard (for me).

On another note, and probably a longshot, but has anyone else tried a Swiftpoint GT wireless mouse with the iPad Pro for use in VDI/RDP applications? Very keen on it, but the price is a bit of a factor!

How is the keyboard on the 10.5? I have to go to some training soon and my laptops GPU died a few weeks ago so figured I may just buy a keyboard for my iPad pro and type it up on that.

Associate
How is the keyboard on the 10.5? I have to go to some training soon and my laptops GPU died a few weeks ago so figured I may just buy a keyboard for my iPad pro and type it up on that.

I don’t have the Brydge like @MacRS4, just the ASK... I use it for VDI and remote desktop work, with a fair bit of typing as a result, and it does fine for me personally. Pretty much replaced my shonky Dell Latitude that work force on us.

Saying that though, @MacRS4 what is the Brydge like with the backlit keyboard? I do miss that from the Macbook Air I had and the Latitude.

Back
Top Bottom