Poll: Apple iPad Pro

Are you going to buy an iPad Pro?

• Yes

Votes: 146 33.1%
  • No

Votes: 295 66.9%

• Total voters
Don
Looking for a recommendation for a case. I'm not interested in a keyboard case so the apple one is out. The folio Apple case is stupidly expensive.
I had the official smart cover on my iPad Air 2. Is there anything similar at a sensible price?

Don
My useage is mainly consumption. Forums, reddit, News, general browsing. Yes, it's a massive difference. The Air 2 feels like wading through molasses in comparison.

Soldato
Have you decided what case you getting yet.. I think I am going to try the 11 inch first and see if it will do what i want and if it big enough for LR CC as I do have a MBP and iMac too

Soldato
I find my air 2 does every day things like email, internet movies etc fine.

Only reason I would upgrade to the pro is for photo using LR cc and the pencil

Soldato
I find my air 2 does every day things like email, internet movies etc fine.

Only reason I would upgrade to the pro is for photo using LR cc and the pencil
Totally agree.. anyone using one of these without making good use of the pencil simply has far too much disposable income!

Anyone had any experience with these "paper like" screen protectors to rough up the glass texture?

Soldato
Totally agree.. anyone using one of these without making good use of the pencil simply has far too much disposable income!

Anyone had any experience with these "paper like" screen protectors to rough up the glass texture?

I'm getting one because I like the design better, face recognition sounds good also, do they have a second method to unlock if this feature plays up?

I have some staff discount, so I may be able to get an 11" 256gb wifi model for £735 possibly, will find out on Monday.

ajf

ajf

Soldato

Yes, I’ve used a couple of different brands, but always ended up removing them.
They work well with the pencil, but the rest of the time they always make the screen feel a little fuzzy and you loose the overall sharpness.
If you use it primarily for drawings and writing and not much else, probably worth a try, but for me, it wasn’t the right thing.

Back
Top Bottom