** Apple Media Event - March 7th **

Permabanned
anyone got into the HE store I thought students could get discount on iPad now, I'm so linking into uni VPN if thats still the case with new one

Permabanned
Surely releasing new software way the same time as releasing a new piece of hardware is not good practice for server load etc etc

That was a silly reply. You don't download hardware. The software won't be on one server it will be on multiple services in different geographical locations.

On another note I bet there's around a million people constantly trying to get updates.

Associate
I take it the $100 price drop for the iPad2 also means a £/€100 drop too?

I was waiting on somebody to get back to me who offered €400 for my 8 month old iPad2. I reckon I'll be waiting a long time after tonight's announcement, yes? :(

Soldato
I take it the $100 price drop for the iPad2 also means a £/€100 drop too?

I was waiting on somebody to get back to me who offered €400 for my 8 month old iPad2. I reckon I'll be waiting a long time after tonight's announcement, yes? :(

£329 for iPad 2

Soldato
Please hurry up Apple, I've got other things to be doing this evening! Managed to get right the way through to checkout on the Apple Store app earlier but it bombed out at checkout!

Back
Top Bottom